Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom508

Juvie Member
128861586879352248.jpg

its my first one...lulz

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
HOLLY!!! Those are hilarious! Even my mother laughed at the last one, and she thinks dragons are demons!

-- Jacqui

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
gulfbrzdawn":451bc said:
beardie parents....is that a picture of a wild beardie or one of yours? That is an awesome picture!

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, I just now got around to checking this thread. No, this isn't a wild beardie. That was Miss O. That was a lake that we found when we were at the Hotwell Dunes camping/ riding site. She always loved to swim. We lost her on October 4th 2006. We got Redrock and Sandstone on October 7th 2006, the same day we picked up her body from the vets where she had died. She was soo very loving and after all this time we still miss her. She and Miss Y (pic's in our signature) were our Thanksgiving present on November 24th 2004, the evening before Thanksgiving day. She was soo loving, she was hurt one time when we took her, with Miss Y to a local vet and someone that didn't like lizards said ewwww. She loved to be loved. She always tried to comfort me, Bill and Miss Y when we were hurting or sick or something. Redrock did the same after she bonded with us.

GingerNut

Ethelia":cbdab said:
Amazing what you can do when you should be writing essays....

128865988120752866.jpg

ahhaha that one has me in stitches!
yeah ano same haha :p
i have an exam on friday and im looking at these instead XD

I would like to start a thread of funny pictures of bearded dragons. Any you can find. They can be ones of your dragons or other peoples dragons (Just give credit when you can!) and post a funny caption on the picture. If you'd like to know what I mean just visit http://www.icanhascheezburger.com to see what I mean. See the pictures of all the cats with the funny captions? Let's start some for Bearded Dragons!

b8tu84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom