lizard luxuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyDawn

Oh my goodness! I love these things. I'm somewhat crafty and have a sewing machine somewhere, I may have to try to make one of these. That green hammock I have is an eyesore.

Crocky

I just ordered the hammock and lounge for a friend for their birthday but I might just have to keep it myself :D Jenna was very helpful and quickly followed up to answer any question I had. Looking forward to getting them next week!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I ordered a hammock for my little girl Scully, and I have to say they are very well made, bigger than those green mesh ones, and beautiful! Some people who posted in this thread don't seem to realize "simple needlework" only applies to people who know how to sew...which is *not* me. I mean, I can sew a hole up in a piece of clothing but that's a far cry from making one of these hammocks :p I think Jenna's prices are perfect, and she is great to talk to :) I'll definitely be getting at least a lounge to match her hammock, and probably a necklace for public outings :)

Here's a pic of Scully in her hammock!
2012-06-22_17-26-35_913.jpg

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
DOes anyone have problems with the suction cups? I want to get 1 for Spike and 1 for Wilson but they are just babies now so I am worried when they get older that they will outweigh what the cups hold. Spike has already tripled his weight since we got him

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
SherryInFL":3jnl0ohc said:
DOes anyone have problems with the suction cups? I want to get 1 for Spike and 1 for Wilson but they are just babies now so I am worried when they get older that they will outweigh what the cups hold. Spike has already tripled his weight since we got him
You shouldn't have a problem with the suction cups, although if you do in the future you could always swap them out for command strips

KingDingo

DecoratedDragons":2agq2rb9 said:
Great hammocks here at a reasonable price. Link below

spam [spam] noun, verb spam-med, spam-ming
1.Trademark . a canned food product consisting especially of pork formed into a solid block.
2.Internet . to post a comment with the sole purpose of promoting another product or website with no relevance in the discussion to which it is applied.

hmmm....anyway.

I don't buy lizard furniture often, but when I do, I prefer the original:

http://www.lizardluxuries.com

Crocky

Just wanted to give Jenna some more props! She has been quick to answer my questions and make sure I am happy with my purchase. Should be getting the hammock and lounge on Thursday!

Thanks Jenna!!

Cammie

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
I agree - she's super-outstanding! She was so helpful at helping me find the perfect pattern for the lounge and hammock I'm having her make for Stella!

I will post pics as soon as I get them!

russll41

Hatchling Member
Another happy beardie!! My new baby girl Dahlia!! Nothing better then spoiling your bardies

dahlia3.jpg

dahlia1.jpg

dahlia2.jpg

Dahlia, Daisy, and Dexter!!
securedownload-1.jpg

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
AWWWW, she's doing "sexy legs" on the pillow!!!

She looks like she LOVES her new furniture!

I cannot WAIT for Stella's to arrive!!! :mrgreen:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
I ordered one too! :D Still waiting on it as it takes time to get to Canada. :roll: And yes, Jenna is a very lovely person who I enjoyed dealing with :wink: BUT... after I placed my order and paid, a wonderful friend of mine decided to make Myah a hammock, pillow, blankie and curtain! :shock: So now, I'll use the one from Jenna as a backup. It's lovely, but it doesn't have the value of a friends kindness :wink: I'll post pics of both when I get them :mrgreen:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I hope you get your curtains, pillow, blankie and hammock soon...I really think you will like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom