Live Foods question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Can someone give me a list of all live foods that my beardie can eat and which ones are the best? My beardie is currently 8 months old and about 16 inches long - which foods would be best for him also?

Thanks,

~ James

Livey

Extreme Poster
Locust, roaches, crickets, phoenix worm, wax worm( but only as treats) and silkworm..
that's all i can think of at the Mo :) ..
but all have there ups and downs, i use crickets , simply because they are cheap but there annoying as hell..locust are good and roaches you can build colonies with which is help full

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Here is a link to a list that is color coded to tell you which foods you can feed daily, occasionally, rarely, is questionable or feed never. Just to let you know, if you use internet explorer as your internet access, you won't be able to see the color coding, I found that out when I went from IE to Firefox and Opera.

Sorry, I forgot to post the link
http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html

Livey

Extreme Poster
i dont actually have roaches so i no nothing about them lol 8)
But im sure if you read through some posts there will be some about starting colonies.. :study: ...
hope i helped in some way..

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Don't forget hornworms. I raise dubias, they breed easily and can't climb.

Mustaeki

He's large enough to start eating Superworms. I think 8-15 a day I think, just wing it and guess how much he would eat. If you use sand though don't but them in the tank...they'll burrow away. Learned that the hard way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom