Little bumps on her legs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica582

Hatchling Member
My boyfriend noticed today that our beardie has four little bumps on her legs. We tried to take a picture but I am not sure if you can see them well enough.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0728red.jpg

Should I be concerned?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
No need to be concerned.Those are femoral pores and are perfectly normal.They are usually much more visible in males then they are in females and they tend to show up more as they reach adulthood.

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aw so she is a she! I am so happy!! I didnt now if she was really a she, I just assumed by her moodiness she was.

Thank you! :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well she may be a she I cant tell by those pics but trust me when I say moodiness goes with both sexes.

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I dont understand, by the bumps shes a female?
Here is how she was sitting, I just thought it was cute.
IMG_0730.jpg

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
My understanding is femoral pores are more visible in MALES not females. But not truly easy to tell until they are about 5-6 months old.
I couldn't see the pics but (Drache/tracie correct me if I am wrong) if the "pores" are under the legsa dn go down both legs than you have a male

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have tried to sex her like that but I cant tell. I think shes one thing and my boyfriend thinks shes another. We can't agree.
But the bumps are nothing to worry about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom