Lion King Themed Enclosure! Finally FINISHED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
lol my son and I are going to be doing a star wars themed one sometime within the year, hopefully during the summer :D I cant wait to get started!!

Oriheme

Juvie Member
lol don't worry I will :lol: I should try to plot it out like you did what program are you using?

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I used google sketch up 8 but i had to make all the designs from scratch because nothing i found was the right size... but u can upload items. u can just google "google sketchup 8 download" and its free unless u get the pro. but it works well if u have the patience. u can find tutorials on youtube on how to use it and stuff im sure. but let me know if u need any help! :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Whoa! This is looking great! :D It's a hard theme to pull off and you get all the credit in the world taking this from an idea to reality. Well done! Can't wait to see the finished project 8)

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
here are some updated pics on the elephant skull. i should be sealing them soon and ill get pics took of the tanks (mine and my bf's) and update those pics to the thread as well. then we will be painting them soon as well and ill get some pics ready.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster

here is some newer pics i did another coat or paint and then airbrushed the pride rock and the others a little bit i am planning on adding some brown to the elephant skull but will get to that soon and will upload those pics... i still havent took pics of the cages yet but will soon i promise!

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Feeling so accomplished having kovu's cage finished... in some of the pics there is a baby beardie and our other bearded dragon Jazmin but i just want to let you know that they ARE NOT housed together i was just letting them check out Kovu's new crib! they all seem to like it and Kovu definitely knows his way around in it! I feel like a good mother today! :) :blob5: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom