linoleum flooring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
You'll want to avoid that, since under high temps it has a noxious fume that can cause health issues with your new baby.. Ceramic, textured tiles; non adhesive shelf liner, paper towels, butcher paper are all fine.
Janie.

aoscar

Hatchling Member
zebraflavencs":d0a4e said:
You'll want to avoid that, since under high temps it has a noxious fume that can cause health issues with your new baby.. Ceramic, textured tiles; non adhesive shelf liner, paper towels, butcher paper are all fine.
Janie.

I seriously doubt that it will get hot enough in a beardies viv to do that. Vinyl products produce toxic fumes while they are burning. I do feel that unless you have some extra laying around , that tile is better for flooring as it is more natural. However, it wouldn't be a bad choice for wall covering. I have a viv half complete in my garage with 12"x12" vinyl tiles for the inside wall coverings and I would house any of my reptiles in it without batting an eye. The floor and bottom 5" of the walls are ceramic tile as It's slated for my Savannah monitor and needs to hold moist substrate, but I think Littlefoot is going to be liquidated soon, as after 3 months he just isn't making any social progress.

snowdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was thinking about using the 12x12 vinal tiles. They have ones that look and feel like slate that are pretty cheap.

aoscar

Hatchling Member
snowdragon":d3265 said:
I was thinking about using the 12x12 vinal tiles. They have ones that look and feel like slate that are pretty cheap.
those are nice, my brother-in-law just put them in his kitchen, the faux grout lines are cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom