Lilly and Lyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my new baby today! She has done great so far. Other than a dark belly she has shown no signs of relocation stress. At 6 months and 104 gm, she ate a meal that would have rivaled my boyfriends 10 month old, 314 gm dragon. She had hornworms, butterworms, and crickets. We actually had to cut her off on cricket because I stupidly bought some that were way to big (we picked out the littlest ones). I have already taken several pictures so I just have to share. I will be updating this post periodically with more pictures and stories. (I have to add my funny cricket story here. Yesterday I went to feeder's supply to get crickets because I won't be able to get bulk until monday. A girl in her 20s or so was helping me. She had jeans on with torn knees. As she was almost done with my crickets she says "Oh my gosh". "What?" I asked. "A cricket just crawled into my pants." She hurried off to go take care of it and another worker came to finish my cricket order. I found it hilarious).
On to pictures:
Basking
DSC_0758.jpg

Setup
DSC_0759.jpg

Close-up
DSC_0757.jpg

Mommy tried to get a picture of me as a burrito but wasn't fast enough
DSC_0755.jpg

One more basking shot
DSC_0756.jpg

Would have been a great bath pic if mommy paid attention to the focus
DSC_0754.jpg

Whole body bath shot
DSC_0753.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Sara

fez09

Extreme Poster
Awww, poor little girl! I saw her FB pics! I have so many babies shedding every day, it's sad when they're all Stressy and you just can't do much...

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sara, did you tell Dawn that Psycho actually snuggled with you? That you were all goo'ing and gaa'ing while she was doing it? :p

Dawn, are Crashie-poo or Psycho confused yet?

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
spurlee01":1xokllnl said:
At dinner time most of her stressies were gone. I think by tomorrow she'll be all happy again! Has Psycho been nice to you?
LOL yeah, she snoozing on my lap, we're still not to Columbus, oh - so I got another 3 hours of cuddle I'll get. I still cannot believe she opened her mouth to bite me! The car is all dark, it's 8:30 pm so Crashie is snoozing, too.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Goonie":15kcbkj9 said:
Sara, did you tell Dawn that Psycho actually snuggled with you? That you were all goo'ing and gaa'ing while she was doing it? :p

Dawn, are Crashie-poo or Psycho confused yet?
No, all snoozy for the drive home... so where is this convo about my snuggly psycho girl? See? I told y'all she does have a sweet side... when she wants to LOL!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Psycho is all up in our faces, front and center today, like "Road trip time?" LOL ~ and it figures, I caught some type of cooties somewhere in our travels this weekend ~ not sure where, woke up yesterday morning feeling like a Peterbuilt ran me over, and backed up for round #2. Yuk.

Feeling a little better today, doing the cough meds and Cold-eez and echinacea and every other thing i can think to battle it! I soaked in the hottub at the hotel, if I caught germs at the wedding Saturday, I probably incubated them to hi-gear in the jacuzzi Sunday a.m.! :shock:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dawn u prob have the Ohio valley sickness lol. I felt crappy all weekend and slept quite a bite but I Rly don't think I was contagious. That's Part of the reason I left Meds fir u to do I was so out of it sun morn I tried to put aPple cider in the dryer to heat it lmao. Oh ps your pipette is here do u have another?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Lmao bit not bite. Silly phone. Last nigt it decided I should grade on pincushion instead of punctuation

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
spurlee01":kg3q2310 said:
Dawn u prob have the Ohio valley sickness lol. I felt crappy all weekend and slept quite a bite but I Rly don't think I was contagious. That's Part of the reason I left Meds fir u to do I was so out of it sun morn I tried to put aPple cider in the dryer to heat it lmao. Oh ps your pipette is here do u have another?
naw, I buy those things in bulk down the road from me ~ so you can either use it for yours, or pitch it :) we only ever use them for water :)

What is the OVS? Whatever it was, it came on super quick, because I felt fine Sunday a.m. at the park ~ I noticed I started coughing a little weird hacky cough on the way home ~ then BAM! I am feeling a little better, but wow, yuk!

Oh, Sara, the juice doesn't go in the dryer, LOL ~ nor does the camera go in the freezer, and the cat doesn't go in the fridge, nor the laptop in the closet.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Stupid question of the day: What is a pipette? It sounds like you use illegal substances of some kind. I don't think soo, Dawn #2 is wieard but not stupid!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
spurlee01":302qvluk said:
Lmao bit not bite. Silly phone. Last nigt it decided I should grade on pincushion instead of punctuation
:laughhard:

blondie098":302qvluk said:
Oh, Sara, the juice doesn't go in the dryer, LOL ~ nor does the camera go in the freezer, and the cat doesn't go in the fridge, nor the laptop in the closet.
Nor should the phone go in the fridge (and no, I didn't do that, my mom did).

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":lznl6k4m said:
Stupid question of the day: What is a pipette? It sounds like you use illegal substances of some kind. I don't think soo, Dawn #2 is wieard but not stupid!
Lori, not a dumb question ~ its just a plastic tube with a squeeze bulb on the end, kinda like an elongated plastic version of the glass dropper tops you see on medicines that the dosage is "drops" vs. teaspoons... I get them in bulk at a little resale surplus store up the road from me, he gets a lot of medical supply overages, and I get them like 10/$1 ~ great way to dispense water to Crash, since he aspirates to easily (he doesn't swallow, he fakes it)
oseKjmeQjrX-4r9ilLBvE5rPn9-l5NS0a9bdgm5sOLdx5WJmviJ7YYTpBOkKvRn0vKqr_9DkZy53S5lkzGDqzcpt4tjTS0VqVMe6_i8pO3WhFsWQ7vZNCrCS-xVsB6Clx99aN8yYPLmWIYgikBhr8t8Q47UKU5XDrE_BKQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom