LG ~ The Handi-Capable Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheonixmum

wellli have gone through this thread up to page ten and for the first few pages struggled to read the screen coz i was welling up but boy youve turned my frown upside down. your doing so well for him. its great to see you put so much effort into amending his viv ect ect....he/she is stunning.
i loved your name choices.. loved that bindi was one of your choices. i named my chihuahua bindi (shes named after bindi irwin) and when i had my gecko years back i called him stevie (after steve irwin).

LG is just perfection even without his little legs. hes such a little character and i think you too belong together.. i will be back tomorrow to read the other 25 pages but for now its 8.15am here and ive been up all night reading this soooo night night lolz

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
:laughing6: thats a cute vid of LG outside in attack mode and then givin ya the evil eye. It could have been your shadow that scared him!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
hey everyone, sorry it took a month to post something :oops: ...

thanks for the support everyone. he hasnt black-bearded me since last time, i guess that was just a fluke... like i said, hes never displayed like that before and ive had him for a couple years.

NEW HIGH QUALITY PICS AND VIDS!!!

well it took me a while but ive got some new stuff to show you:

this is a short video of LG trying phoenix worms for the first time(thanks again Sunkist :wink: ):

here are some close up pics of LG:
P1300114.jpg

P1300115.jpg

P1300116.jpg

P1300117.jpg

P1300118.jpg

P1300119.jpg

a side note:

i told some of you a took home a crawfish:
P1210083.jpg

P1210082.jpg

it was badly damaged by another crayfish so they were going to feed it to a turtle. when i brought it home it was missing 9 of its 10 limbs. all it had was one little back leg for about a month. i came home one day to find him molted with a brilliant blue carapace and bright orange claws. when i got him he was brown but hes had these nice colors ever since, even before and after sheds. maybe it has to do with the conditions theyre being kept in. any how, i named him Citizen Snips 8) .

thats all for now. im going to take more pics of the rest of my dragons tomorrow when they're awake :wink: .

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Good morning Jason,

It"s so nice to get updates on your family........ just love the pics of LG........... even his little stump is shedding, so cute!
That's something about your crayfish, I don't know much about them, but the color is beautiful, and again, you saved the day.

We miss you and your babies when your not around, :( :wink:

Christine

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Jason,

It's good to see you back on! :laughing6: I've been slowed down posting too, but am slowly getting back to whatever is normal around here. (Dephine gnormal!) Anyway it is good to see LG doing well. I'm glad he likes the phoenix worms, as they have been a great feeder for my babies and fussy eaters, although LG has always seemed to eat pretty well, and certainly looks so well! Spike has just woken up from brumating this morning and says she wants a good run, (across the keyboard, :roll: or anyplace else that strikes her fancy!) so I'll post more later! Tell your babies I said hello, and give them eacch a hug! :love5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey did you get a new camera?
Nice pic's :wink: an I just love the video of LG eating the PW's.
He is such an adorable little booger. :love5:

Good to see you make an appearance. :)

pheonixmum

aww so lovely to see little LG ... hes such a cutie.
the crawfish is definatly unusual.. i dont know anything about them but glad you rescued the little tyke x

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
beardie osk, yea LG is finishing up with a big shed. i posted some pics below. that crayfish is a very low maintenance pet; all i do is feed him and clean his tank... i like him none the less.

sorry about not posting. ive had very little motivation the last couple months, i havent been online too much. ill try to get on more often, keep the pics flowing :wink: .

dolcedragon , he sure is a unique little guy; i just love his attitude. hope you enjoy the pics, thanks again :D .

Jasper's Mom, hehe... i wasnt sure anyone would get the reference but i thought it was too good to pass up so i named him that :lol: . hope you enjoy the pics and vids :wink: .

lizardgrrl, yea ive been kinda out of it lately but thats picking up alittle. LG isnt a fussy eatter but he cirtainly enjoys those phoenix worms; right now hes on this veggie kick where hes eatting more greens and squash than usual. thanks again and enjoy the new pics :wink: .

Barabara, thanks. its actually my moms new camera, she just let me borrow it. i dont remember exactly what its specs are but its pretty nice. i took a couple more videos with that camera, one of them is of LG eatting. ill be posting more in the future, i just need to force myself to do it :roll: ... thanks again.

pheonixmum, thanks. LG is my pride and joy :mrgreen: . that crawfish is a lucky little guy. im pretty sure all of his tankmates either ate eachother or were put in chiclid tanks and eatten. he lives a pretty swanky life, getting all the food and shelter he wants :p . hope you like the new pics/vids. :wink:

THE GOOD STUFF:

LG just finished up with a full shed, so hes been pretty cranky the past week or so:
P2170249.jpg

P2170250.jpg

P2170252.jpg

P2170243.jpg

P2170244.jpg

P2170246.jpg

since then hes been very restless and doesnt seem to want to stay in his cage. i made this setup on my bed for him so he can hang out in my room with me:
P2160239.jpg

P2160235.jpg

P2160237.jpg

heres that video of him eatting. he really seems to fill up alot faster depending on the size of the cricket; these ones are pretty big so he gets stuffed within a couple minutes:

well thats it for now. im going to try and get some of these videos of Trouble and Mayze up right now, we'll see if i can stick through it :roll: ...

kirby

Extreme Poster
AHHHHHHH

He has grown SOOOO much. im so proud of the little guy.

His head is so fat and chunky, so much more cuddly then before!!!

I'm jumping with Joy, im so glad to see him come to far. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeb
Top Bottom