Lexia,Kinno,Bobble,Chimaira&Hadyn. Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

This is the story of how we got our two baby dragons. It all started when my daughter brought home a beardie the whole family fell in love with him. You know some teens get when they get moody *dont touch him hes my beardie* gah it hurt because everyone loved him and played with him fed him we all pitched in. She even go so moody one day she moved his viv to her room so no one could see or play with him. (girls and pms :roll: )So i made a thread http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98235 * I want a BD for myself* i guess there was a few people who were in the same boat as me. Being a BD grandma is tuff! (She of course got over it and moved him back down stairs) I wanted to get one who might need a little more care or love thought first thing *rescue* I was checking cragelist daily not one bd post in the weeks i was looking. Then a breeder(DistDrag) posted on the thread letting me know he had 2 babys just hatched out that had small issues, one with a crooked tail and one with a leg that didnt work. They were the cutest things! I still had to get the ok from my hubby once he seen those pics he was hooked!! So he let me take them both! They were still way to young for me to get yet so we were happy to leave them with the breeder(DistDrag)till they were safe to travel. He kept us posted on how they were doing and posted updated pictures. The day came to where they were ready to be sent to us. Oh boy i was so excited i couldnt sleep and kept a eye out the window for them to get here! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: <-- that was me 10 fold lol I heard the UPS man drive up and i was out the door!
Still in the box!
Babys006.jpg

Comming out of the little box's.
Babys009.jpg

This is the one with the left foot that dosnt work(My hubbys) He/she dosnt have a name yet.
Babys014.jpg

This is the one with the kink in the tail. I call her Roo short for Kangaroo.
Babys018.jpg

Heres a comparison between Chimera and Roo.
Babys019.jpg

They are both from the same clutch they are 1 month 1 week old and 6 1/2 inches long.

We will never let more than 1 of beardies to be out of their viv's at one time. Except for the 2 new babys just for a while so we can sit and watch tv with them to get them used to us. They both have their own vivs. I have to say ty to everyone! I have learned so much since i have joined! I dont think our babys would be as healthy as they are if it wasnt for all of you!

Ill be posting more pictures soon and more tails from their goofy antics lol

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Christy! How are you and the "kids" doing?? That pic that Gina posted is sooooo sweet!!! Is Kinno back to his normal self yet??

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I had to block his hide or he would be in it all day. Hes not eating very much. I hope it passes soon. Giving more snuggles and roam time.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hey everyone! Kevin(DistDrag) the breeder i got Roo ,Lexia and Kinno from hes sending me a special little suprise he should be here thurs weather premiting.

This is him at 9 inches this picture was from over a month ago. His tude got him into some trouble so one of his hind legs is a bit chewed up but thats ok with me :D You can see his tude in this picture.
03MrH-B.jpg

I have to find a name for him. I'm at all loss it takes me forever to name a pet :?

I havnt told my family hes comming. Partly because I'm afraid they might think I'm replacing Roo. Nothing could ever replace her. She was the love of my life i cant even think about her without tearing up. Or when i go to water her rose. He needs a good home and i need him too.

I'm taking sugestions on names :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Christy, you're getting another baby?! :shock: Had this been planned for some time or a spur of the moment thing? In any case, Congrats!

He is absolutely adorable! I fail to see the injury on is legs, or is it not showing in that pic?

The only name that comes to mind is James Dean. Don't ask me why, it just popped into my head.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh my Christy! What a little cutie he is! I'm gonna have to agree with Gina on the name. James Dean sure would fit the attitude you say he has. Like Sara said.. Dean would be nice or you could just call him "J.D.", of course, not to be mistaken with Jack Daniels :roll: or Jimmy Dean Sausages, LOL. Little Jimmy... awww!
So, when are you getting little Jimmy? :wink: :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Aww thats a cute name. No he wasnt planned he just kind of happened. Kevin is selling off all his beardies babys and adults hes going out of the breeding bussness. He has a bunch listed on the forsale section. I just happen to see him and asked if he was avalible. He just spoke to me and thats only happened once and that was with Kinno. He has spirit like Roo did. I see her in him i guess. His injury came after this picture.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Congratulations on the new Baby Boy!!!!!!

Christy, I am so happy you are getting this guy!
:love5: :blob5: :laughing6: :blob5: :mrgreen: :blob5: :headbang: :blob8: :laughing6: :blob8: :love5:

I know how much you miss dear Roo, and that no one will take ever her place. :love5: But the attitude of this guy, after the way you took care of my guys, Kang :blob5: & Thoth :blob8: , I know he is right for you! :laughing6: I have seen his pic before, and I know how well you have done with DistDrag's babies. It is a shame that he has to close up, and i hope he gets well quickly, but I am really glad he is sending you this spunky little guy! He has to find a new home somewhere, and you are such a great beardie mom! :notworthy:
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: from all of us!

MaryAnn

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I coppied the photo off of Kevins post in the forsale section it was taken over a month ago. Hes been up for sale for a long while. I just seen him last week for the first time.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hey lady! I'm sooooo glad that you are getting a baby! Of course he will not replace Roo but he will keep you company this winter while the others brumate! He's a doll and I think J.D is an adorable name! Do you have the name choice narrowed down yet?

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Im not sure he was 9 inches a month ago im sure hes much bigger now i havnt seen any other pictures of him. I was told he had a injury to one of his back feet. Thats about all i know atm. I could prob ask Kevin to take a photo of him if he has time. Id love to see what he curently looks like myself :D

I havnt even thought about any names i liked the JD name. Im going to wait till he gets here and see how much of a tude he has see what his personality is like i think before choosing.

Im not having a easy time this last week. Im depressed over Roo. I find myself crying over nothing and just bleah. I had so much to do here last week on top of everything and my oldest will be moving into her place this weekend. So im having to pack stuff up here too. My mind just isnt here right now. Kinno is so depressed all he wants to do is sleep he at least ate some today. That makes me sad. My family seems to be over her. I seem to be the only one having a hard time and i tried to prepare myself incase she did pass. Well that sure didnt work. Sorry i know im rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom