lets see those black beards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
here is another one of Dino. he was still a little pissed at the camera! lol!
S6300428.jpg

he got super black yesterday but i didnt have a camera. i was holding Kada on my shoulder and she had his undivided attention!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Here's Lonzo's regular black beard, in the morning he black beards and bobs the azalea plant and the couch, then everything else. It's quite funny because he's such a mellow fellow. :blob5: :blob5:

Issy2008350.jpg

littledragon

Juvie Member
Here's an old one of Moko sporting his black beard:

moko-1.jpg

He got moody for awhile around his year old mark, and would beard me quite frequently. He's calmed down a lot now though, and I don't see much of it anymore.

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you! : ) he is by far my favorite dragon! he is a big spikey teddy bear!

there are more pics of the rest of my dragons on my myspace. the link is in my signature.

its amazing because he can go from bright transparent yellow to almost a dirty brown color. he is always yellow for the ladys though! : ) lol!

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
cooper got mad at his dad for moving while he was comfy while my son was playing world of war craft , cooper has just started doing this and only seen it a few times . couldn't help this picture op though , my son was trying so hard not to laugh and make him more upset
3150fgp.jpg

Artieboo

Artie is usually the only one with the beard...Boo stays pretty calm and well cricket doesnt seem to understand that part yet, lol

newpics004-1.jpg

newpics035.jpg

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Horus can flash the black with the best of them

IMG_0728.jpg

His sidebars also turn jet black.

He's from Steven at Bloodbankdragons

Jeff

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
vickson420":03357 said:
Here is Drago wearing his colors proudly :D He has actually gone even darker then this a few times of course there is never a camera handy :D
IMG_0151.jpg

OMGOSH!!!! looks JUST LIKE ZINGER!!! What kind is he!? I can't figure out Zing! :)

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
here is a pic of Trouble, taken just after he caught a glimpse of Mayze in her enclosure:

100_4998.jpg

100_4995.jpg

i dont usually see my dragons black beard. they are usually pretty relaxed :roll: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom