Legos Ramps

noella5088

Juvie Member
Recently, I made a ramp with a Lego Board and a few of the Lego Bricks. It's the first time he's using it.

Attachments

• Maya2.jpg
    Maya2.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 38

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That actually looks really functional. That's really cool.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I was worried it wasn't. I may require an additional ramp alongside it.
The cool thing about legos is you can keep redesigning it till it's what ya want 😁

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Absolutely. Also great for testing out something that might be built from other materials later - or still be kept in Lego.
(I personally love functional things built from Lego. There are entire websites on that, from pencil holders to soap dishes to...)

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Update:
He hurt himself on the lego ramp. I saw something on his front footsie. (Looks like a bruise and a swollen area. So, I took out the ramp. I didn't even notice until tonight. He hid it from me.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
That sucks. I thought it was a good idea

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That sucks. I thought it was a good idea
Me too! I was so happy he was using it to climb up on his second basking spot. I felt so bad because he didn't seem any different until I took him out for cuddles. I used some serrapeptase and some cold compresses to see if that would help.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Me too! I was so happy he was using it to climb up on his second basking spot. I felt so bad because he didn't seem any different until I took him out for cuddles. I used some serrapeptase and some cold compresses to see if that would help.
Hopefully he heals up nicely for you 🙂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
He left me a gift of :poop: because I left to go to the Urgent Care clinic to treat myself against this acute sinusitis and didn't feed him before I left.
Yup that sounds like something a beardie would do lol.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
LOL. He was so proud of himself, too! When he goes, he'll stay away from it. When you clean it, he'll return to basking. I fed him afterwards.
You can tell where the poop is going to be in my habitats by where my beardies are..... they are as far away as they can physically get lol.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom