Kiera -- pics update-again-9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to work hard at doing better with posting updates here about Kiera than I did with Puff's thread. I just had thought I would have a good long time to update Puff's thread, and I have since learned otherwise, so I will try to be better about posting here, cuz' I want to share Kiera's life with everybeardie and everybody. It seems like my friends and coworkers don't get quite as excited about my beardie stories and pics as everyone here does :?
So...without further ado...here are some pics of Kiera just being darn cute this evening...

boodabelly.jpg

boodadog.jpg

pancakebelly.jpg

Today was my first day back to work since bringing her home, and I thought about her all day long. I had my daughter stop in to check on her to make sure her temps and her lights were ok. I left her 4 phoenix worms in her dish this morning to eat when she was ready, and she ate them all, and then this evening when I got home from work she ate another 10 crickets. I am so relieved that she is eating well. She also takes drops of water off of my finger!! Seems like she is settling in well!!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi Everybeardie!!!!

It has been a busy summer, and Kiera and I have been away for much too long. We just wanted to stop in and say "hi"!! We hope you all have had a great summer and that all your beardie babies are doing well. Kiera asked me to help her post a few new pics of her to show off how beautiful she is.

Here is a pic of her sleeping on her puppy when she was a baby....

100_2831_1336.jpg

and now...

100_4099_2630.jpg

and this one to show off the color that is developing in her beard...

100_4096_2633.jpg

will try to get on here more often now that summer is ending, and also plan to catch up on everybeardies threads!!!
Hugs to all of you and to your sweet beardies!!!!

Cindy and Kiera

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
wow, did you wash the puppy or something cause i think it shrunk ;-) kiera is beautiful by the way :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Cindy & Kiera, I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I'm glad you had a great summer, so did we. Is everything back to normal at work, Cindy? I've been a bit concerned with you crossing the picket line.

Kiera is so beautiful, and so BIG, she practically covers her fuzzy, so funny.

We have alot of sleeping dragons already. Lonzo only gets up for a few hours in the afternoon. Rubio's been sleeping for 3 days, but wanted me to send Kiera a pic I took of him not too long ago. Leo's sleeping today, Didi is up and so is Sweetie.

Hi Kiera! Hope to see you soon!
2010003.jpg

Talk to you soon,
Deb & Rubio

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Cindy and Kiera!!!! I'm so glad that you had a few minutes to say hi and add some pics! Kiera is so big and beautiful!!!! I love the before and after shot. Her beard is very pretty!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL!!!!! Nope--the puppy didn't shrink!! And nope--I didn't switch dragons!!!! It's all those yummy organic roaches she eats!!!! :D and as long as I have her feeding dish set up just perfect for the princess, she eats very well!!! But if I don't have her dish set up just right, she will not eat!!! She's not a bit spoiled--nope, not her!!! She has a rectangular pyrex dish that I feed her from--that way the roaches can't climb the sides. But......she has to have a little "platform" that I made with a couple of tiles set in the middle of the dish for her to stand on so that she is higher than the roaches. LOL!!!

Rubio--you are looking VERY handsome and we love your sweet smile!!! and Kiera hopes you wake up soon because she wants you to come and pick her up in your car (she says you are ummmmm.....one very sexy beardie (blushing) and she is sorry she has been neglecting you all summer...but it's actually my fault cuz I haven't helped her on the computer (sorrrrrrrry). But she hopes you want to get back in touch with her too!!!

Cindy & Kiera

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Cindy, Kiera looks great, has gotten SO big. :p She is absolutely gorgeous. Love both the puppy pics. :lol:

Deb, Rubio looks wonderful, love the smile.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Cindy! Glad to hear you are having a great summer.
Kiera looks just stunning. Love the pics of her on the puppy... too cute!!! Wow! Has she grown!! :shock:
The organic roaches must suit her well. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Kiera,
Rubio here, I woke up today, had a good 4 day nap, do you want me to come over next weekend? I'm glad you liked my pic, moms says it's the best pic of me. I would have snuck on earlier but moms was busy on the computer. So how about I come over to your place next Saturday and we can go out. I can't wait to see you, you sure have grown up over the summer! You're just beautiful! So let me know, I've got a car of my own now & I even have my own plane! I'm two years old now, moms says I'm a grown up, but not too grown up for you, I hope.
Talk to you soon, sweetheart,
Rubio

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh Ruuuuuuuuuubioooooooooo!!!!!!! You big handsome boy you!!!!!!! I'm so glad you woke up!!!!!! I would love it if you would come over next weekend. Mom says we can do a roach roast outside in the firepit and I can go out with you too!!! We have a full bin of fresh organic roaches. Shall I expect you on Saturday??????

Hugs from Kiera... :love5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Absolutely, Kiera, I can't wait. I've given moms instructions to wake me up early Sat am and I'll grab the car & zooooom to see you. Roaches sound great, Have never had one. So sweetheart, expect me around 10a next Saturday. Can't wait to see you again!
xoxoxo
Rubio

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Have some new pics of Kiera to share!!!

This first one is just for you Rubio.....

100_4105_2656.jpg

breakfast time--just look at how big my moose is!!!!

100_4115_2643.jpg

she loves her salad...

100_4118_2646.jpg

100_4112_2640.jpg

100_4110_2638.jpg

smiles!!!

100_4103_2654.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom