~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
Katrina, just wanted to say Karma's babies are gorgeous. They look almost exactly like Kora's clutches. Amazing how genes carry on through the generations.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
DeweysMom":2ydv8k40 said:
fez09":2ydv8k40 said:
The next doesn't have a name but he's very pretty and interesting compared to some of the others
DSCN2192.jpg

Get a load of his precious face, I could just eat him up
DSCN2191.jpg
Speaking of eating him up, I think you should name him Cheeto (after the cheeto's chips) for the orange on his face which looks like cheese residue. :lol:

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable as are ALL of the babies you've beed producing!
Cheeto is a cute name! My oldest son wants to call him Rogue but to me that's a girl name so we'll see!

suzjohnson":2ydv8k40 said:
Katrina, what is the significance of the little turquoise dot on his upper arm? The markings above his eyes are so pretty. Yep, I would ask for him if I thought I had a prayer of getting another right now. Heavy sigh....

Suz
Suz, I mark the boys with a blue dot and the girls with a pink dot!

fresnowitte":2ydv8k40 said:
Suzanne that little dot is an eye(punt intended toward Kat) :lol: ...meaning she's/Kat is keeping her eye on him too :p ...since she's already got one with a K. :lol: Just kidding :lol: I just couldn't help myself. :roll: :lol:

Love you Kat! :wink:
SMARTY PANTS!!!! LOL, Love you back!
BaskingBaby":2ydv8k40 said:
Katrina, just wanted to say Karma's babies are gorgeous. They look almost exactly like Kora's clutches. Amazing how genes carry on through the generations.
Thanks Lauren, I'm in love with these babies and Karma is doing fantastic!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hi Kat, I'm catching up on threads, and am so sorry about Envy...........Seems like when I leave for a while and I come back, so many of our sweet babies have gone to the rainbow in heaven...........The pics of your new babies and holdbacks are so precious, I get that fuzzy feeling when I see babies that are so well taken care of.........Looks like your doing well..........congrats!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yeah! Wondering how you are faring lady????

My son lost his phone and is borrowing mine until his replacement comes in. If you or have time give me a call tonight.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Katrina, I've been following you & the babies on Facebook, wow 110 sold this summer/fall. That is amazing. So what are you up to now that the boys are in school all day? Cleaning? How are all your babies doing? Even the furry ones! Give me an update when you can. Sweetie is still recovering from 2 broken upper arms and pneumonia. She's just finished her 3rd week on Baytril & she has to stay in a very warm tank. So I took all her furniture out (she wasn't very impressed) and with soft towels & fleece blankies in layers, I've created a very soft bottom that she can move around on & not hurt anything. Her arm bones are knitting well, so her moving around isn't going to hurt her. The vet was amazed that she was able to move at all & said it would be better if she was calmer, but I told her Sweetie is really stubborn, and she knit up anyway. As for the pneumonia, she's getting a big better, doesn't like it as hot, but gasps if it gets too cool. She has another week on Baytril, then back to the vet next Friday, hopefully she'll be healed or we'll have to do another bout with Baytril. Not sure. My vet gave me an appetite stimulator & it's worked, she ate 2 tsp of food (mix of carnivore care, chicken w/5 veg babyfood & butternut squash babyfood, all mixed together without using water) mixes up great & just the best consistency, so she eats more. It's hard to have a really healthy beardie be so sick. I pet her alot & take her out for a minute at a time before she starts gasping again.

Hope all your crew is doing well. The boys are sure healthy at this end, Didi lost 100g & gained back that + this summer & fall. So he's asleep sort of off & on. Lonzo gets up every morning because if he gets up early enough & I'm home, he's 1st out to run around the living room. Rubio is just as crazy as always. He has an imaginary friend, glass dragon, who goes everywhere with him & he gets a playmate when he's in his tank. It's just hilarious, I posted a pic on my thread.

Big hi to your family, human, furrey & scaley
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Katrina, hope you and your family had a great Christmas & here's to a very prosperous 2012.

Hugs to all of you,
Deb, Leo, Lonzo, Rubio & Didi
and Rocco my golden gecko!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hi Kat.........I've been MIA, but so are you, How are you?????????? I'll have to check out facebook too, hopefully you have pics of babies..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom