Jiffy's beardies, Someone New!** pg 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a thread for all of my boys day to day adventures.
I will start one here. I have bunches of pictures and cuteness, but dont want to overload anyone, so I will add stuff along.

Waffle just turned 4 on April 2nd. I have had him since he was about 6 weeks old.
Sweet boy, laid back, doesnt like to eat half the time. And he hates my boyfriend Butch! :lol:
waff2-1.jpg

Foster is my Craigslist beardie. I had not been looking for another beardie, but saw an add on Craigslist that said looking for a home for 3 legged baby bearded dragon. Well, that was all it took.
He will be 3 on June 16th. I have had him since he was almost 6 weeks old. He likes to eat, and head bob and black beard, and just lay around being bright orange!
foster-2.jpg

Brady is my newest baby, and was my 2009 Valentines Day Present. He was in a local petstore, he was missing an arm, had no uv light, barely being fed, very tiny, in nasty conditions. I tried for 2 months to get the store to give him to me, or sell him to me. They said they were keeping him as a pet. Finally my boyfriend got him for me for Valentines Day. I think he is a bit more persuasive than I am! :wink:
He turned 1 on August 1st.
brady-5.jpg

I am going to post some videos in a minute.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Rukia and TwistedCrayon!
Wow Twistedcrayon, another beardie! Duckie said to make sure that you dont use any of his viv supplies for the new beardie. He said those are his toothpicks and floss and such!

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Not to worry Duckie! All your supplies are safe! I am even collecting lego's stolen from little kids to make you a hide. It's a tad tricky and may take longer than expected. Parents are not amused.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
TwistedCrayon":25jm056f said:
Not to worry Duckie! All your supplies are safe! I am even collecting lego's stolen from little kids to make you a hide. It's a tad tricky and may take longer than expected. Parents are not amused.

:lol: :mrgreen:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Miss O used to like peaches. The one's we get off of our tree are very jucy and hard for her to eat. She tried a grape once that kept rolling around and she couldn't get a hold of it.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Foster is really into peaches, if I could have found some good ones, I'd offer them to our gang, instead they love their raspberries. That's the treat after they eat all their salad & worms. I've been enjoying all your pics. I liked the one of Duckie in the tree, too and love the new viv. We'll have to visit to check out his new viv! Love the Tiki hut & he has a dance pole, too? Is that for any visiting females?

Hugs
Deb

We're going to have to get together, but it'll have to wait, only Didi got up today, everyone else is sound asleep. I woke everyone up on Sat for some food & water. They didn't eat alot, but everyone gets woken up tomorrow for baths & poops, see if they're still hungry, if not they can get on with sleeping. I still get them up weekly when they're in full brumation, just to soak them in the bath for hydration. It sure is quiet over here!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks all. Foster sure does love his peaches! Actually he loves all fruit now. It only took him over 3 years to ever try fruit, and now he goes insane for it. He really likes raspberries too Deb. And actually Waffle and Duckie will eat Raspberries. Brady runs from fruit. It is so funny.

Pretty much everybody slept all day here too, except for Duckie. He just basks and runs around all the time. I dont think he will ever slow down.
And I weighed him yesterday and he is 611 grams. So he is still gaining.
And Foster has gained too. He had lost down to 499 at their vet visit on 7/2/10 and yesterday he weighed 570. So he has been packing it on too. But he has been slowing down for the last 2 or 3 days.

Brady sleeps under his stuffed worm for about 3 days, comes out for about a day or 2, then goes back to the stuffed worm. Waffle sleeps a day and gets up a day. They are all so different.

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Jen!!!! Love seeing all the pics of your crew!!! They are looking amazing. And Ducky....OMG....the first pics of him made me cry!!! Bless his precious little heart!!!! I know that your love has turned his life around. He now knows he belongs--really belongs to somebody!!! I love his viv!!!! I bet he feels like a prince in there!!!! I am so glad he found you and that you found him!!!!
Hugs from Cindy and Kiera!!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi Cindy!
Thanks for the comments. Duckie has certainly made a change, that is for sure. He did have pinworms and has got that taken care of, and has gained lots of weight. I think his jaw may be a little better from when I first got him. He is a cutie!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Great pictures Jen! :D All your babies are so beautiful :D :D Duckie is so lucky to have found you,I really love his new viv. :D
Foster really seems excited over that peach :mrgreen:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Jen, I adore the new picture of Foster and his peach! one of mine get that excited over fruit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom