Jiffy's beardies, Someone New!** pg 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a thread for all of my boys day to day adventures.
I will start one here. I have bunches of pictures and cuteness, but dont want to overload anyone, so I will add stuff along.

Waffle just turned 4 on April 2nd. I have had him since he was about 6 weeks old.
Sweet boy, laid back, doesnt like to eat half the time. And he hates my boyfriend Butch! :lol:
waff2-1.jpg

Foster is my Craigslist beardie. I had not been looking for another beardie, but saw an add on Craigslist that said looking for a home for 3 legged baby bearded dragon. Well, that was all it took.
He will be 3 on June 16th. I have had him since he was almost 6 weeks old. He likes to eat, and head bob and black beard, and just lay around being bright orange!
foster-2.jpg

Brady is my newest baby, and was my 2009 Valentines Day Present. He was in a local petstore, he was missing an arm, had no uv light, barely being fed, very tiny, in nasty conditions. I tried for 2 months to get the store to give him to me, or sell him to me. They said they were keeping him as a pet. Finally my boyfriend got him for me for Valentines Day. I think he is a bit more persuasive than I am! :wink:
He turned 1 on August 1st.
brady-5.jpg

I am going to post some videos in a minute.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have 3 videos of Foster that I LOVE
Here he is being crazy for an unknown reason.

Here he is attacking some calcium dust that I had spilled (he is just 2 or 3 months old in this video)

And here he is trying to get some shed skin off when he was a baby (there are a couple of slow spots in the video, but it is only 1 minute 13 seconds, and is worth watching)

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
1st video : Wth was he doing? hahahah, what a crazy boy!

2nd video : I love his little nub trying to dig.

3rd video : hahah aweee! when he fell off the rock i giggled a little :D :lol:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hooray - I love Waffle, Foster and Brady updates!!! Theres something about Foster that is so like my Kazi man - they have such crazy, similar personalities (Kazi still does that to the calcium powder on the floor!!)

Keep all the pics coming - you know how it is - more is better!!! hehe!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Alyssa, with Foster, you never know what he is trying to do! :lol:
And it is ok, I laughed when Foster fell off his house in the 3rd video too!

Thanks MissT and Sandy.
And Foster takes it as a compliment to be compared to Kazi and Semi!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I remember seeing the first one before. I showed it to my husband to show him what true glass dancing is like. Our girls, when they want out or their viv's, do a very, very minor version of that. That bothers him when they do that.

spikerocks

Juvie Member

First let me just say that they are just three of the most adorable beardies ever! Omg, I giggled out loud at the sideways glass dancing and when he fell off his rock!

Can't wait to see more pics!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Lori, he used to be a glass dancing champion, that is for sure. He is not so bad about it anymore.
If I remember right (it has been almost 2 years since the video) I think he caught a glimpse of Waffle, and that is what made him so wild. I love how at the end of the video, he leans on the glass, bobs his head a couple of times, as if saying, "Yeah, I just did that, what of it" :lol:

Thank you Jane! I think I do have some pretty cool beardies, but I may be a LITTLE biased!
And thanks Christy and Tom.

And Olivia, I think I have a couple of more funny Foster videos to post, I need to look thru and find them, and also add some more pics of Waffle and Brady too.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Here is a video of Brady when he first got moved into his new house. He is climbing the side wall, which is made of styrfoam, so he can actually get a hold on it. He then tries to climb on the back wall, which is slick, so no luck there.
Keep in mind he is missing his front leg, and is still jumping and climbing like that

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Hey Jenn!

It's about time we get to see all three boys in one place :mrgreen:

I loves me some Foster. Isn't he the "exploding" beardie in the LOL Beardie thread.

And Brady is the sweetest! I have a soft spot for "handi-capable" beardies since I have one myself (Sweetie-Boo and her nubby foot). I am completely amazed at how nothing slows them down.

Keep posting those pics girl! If you don't Gina will nag you :lol:

Robin

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Robin, yep, that was Foster with the asploded back!
Surely you are mistaken, Gina would never nag for pics! :roll: :mrgreen:

foster0516092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom