Jealous Bearded Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Sydney is driving me insane!!! i feed the babies 3x a day and sydney feels that he needs to be fed 3x a day too. if i dont feed him or give him attention he glass dances like crazy everytime i pass his tank, silly dragon :roll:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Haha, Sydney sounds cute! :mrgreen: He just wants some equal lovin time :love5:

-Brandon

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
LOL!
You will have to get some special greens or something to toss in there when he gets like that LOL

OK, maybe that would be spoiling....and NO WAY would *I* ever condone *that* :p :mrgreen:

~Sherri

SmaugTheBD

Hatchling Member
TASTIGER":3c0n9qvu said:
Sydney is driving me insane!!! i feed the babies 3x a day and sydney feels that he needs to be fed 3x a day too. if i dont feed him or give him attention he glass dances like crazy everytime i pass his tank, silly dragon :roll:

aww, cute! haha

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Henry and rosie don't feel jealous of me when I play with the new baby . They are in love with the front window and never sit with me when they see that window. The baby on the other hand loves to sit on my hand for hours and could care less about the window :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom