It is 8 feet wide, 6 feet tall, and 4 feet deep HELLLLLLPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardys Rock

Hatchling Member
ChiTownns":78dd8 said:
Is this a bad idea???

:shock: for a single dragon? yesss its wayy over size and you'll need alot more uvbs, heatlamps to keep it correctly running, I have a 3x4x3 and it's huge.. luckily It isn't 4 ft long and it's 4 ft tall.

xbluex

Juvie Member
If you cut it down to 2 or 3 feet tall it would be okay. Is it all one piece?? You could add in 'shelves' to make 2 or 3 seperate enclosures, each one 8x4x2 or 8x4x3, or you could even split it in half long ways as well to make 6 enclosures that are 4x4x2
Don't know what your working with though. Just an idea.

Inappropriate word removed by moderator,comments or words like this will not be tolerated. thats big enough for a few fully grown iggs

LJean

Extreme Poster
That is a huge enclosure and I think a dragon would love the running room. But if a dragon were to fall from close to the top, even 4-5 ft it may injure itself. And the lighting/heating nightmares it would give you. ;)

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Dam this is a confusing deal I could get it for 500 and its cages by design but idk yet what ima do

LJean

Extreme Poster
Someone mentioned turning it into two vivs. Is that something you may want to do in the future?
Do you have enough room for it? LOL I am running out enclosure room. ;)

Totally up to you with what you want to do. You don't have to use the top half for basking, lowering the lights enough for basking etc. Then there won't be danger of the long fall.

pheonixmum

woah and i thought my viv was big at 6ft long lol.. think your beardie would love the spaceand like said if you dont do ledges too high and lower the lighting you dont have to worry about a fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom