Is this real??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Can you tell me what it is, don't have youtube access?

Is it the beardie singing? If so, it's fake it's just someone bored, funny but fake

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
You could have warned us! I watched it and about jumped out of my seat when it squealed. LOL Thankfully they can't make such noises.

Battery

Original Poster
dolcedragon":c8b4f said:
You could have warned us! I watched it and about jumped out of my seat when it squealed. LOL Thankfully they can't make such noises.

LOL i know when it squealed i was like WHOA ahah

Owner of Max

Hatchling Member
Have you guys/gals seen the talking BD on that movie Nim's Island?

My boys were watching it again last night and I got a kick out of it.

Battery

Original Poster
Also all those bearded dragons in the movie "holes" they make beardies look so bad in that movie though, like they just eat you like nothing hahaha

Eadig

Juvie Member
Fake, it's the dude in the background. you hear him say something before it starts... and if you listen, it's the same voice that spoke that is doing the "singing"

although fake, it was kinda funny.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Eadig":a2a53 said:
Fake, it's the dude in the background. you hear him say something before it starts... and if you listen, it's the same voice that spoke that is doing the "singing"

Of course it's fake, no beardie would ever do that lol

Eadig

Juvie Member
Poisoned1":610c1 said:
Eadig":610c1 said:

Just answering the question, the OP didn't know that.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Eadig":82a5a said:
Poisoned1":82a5a said:
Eadig":82a5a said:

Just answering the question, the OP didn't know that.

I am hoping it was just a joke I know that my animals could never do that before I bought my first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom