Is this big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
I would go with the 48x24x20. While lots of dragons live happily in 3' long vivs, I think a little more room makes a big difference at that point.

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
That's actually what I've been looking for - while 24" wide would be really nice, the stand that our viv sits on limits us to about 18" in width. I think I would feel good with the size you're looking at! I think I'm just going to build mine:)

Yeah I would say so. The more floor space they have the better. Yours has a good amount of space and it has some height so your beardie could bask. I have one similar to that size and it works fine for my beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kay.marie
Top Bottom