Is the green my bearded dragon ate to big?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, my bearded dragon ate a green that was a bit big. She ate a bigger one this morning too. Sometimes bigger ones get in to her chopped greens, and I normally try to chop them more. But, I miss some of them. Will she be ok? It was a bit smaller than the one in the picture. Also, should I chop her greens smaller? The second picture is about the average size of one of her greens.

Attachments

• CC6D20C9-4F66-4EC4-8FD7-37ADEF1AE37A.jpeg
    CC6D20C9-4F66-4EC4-8FD7-37ADEF1AE37A.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 30

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
They have a mouth full of teeth and a fairly strong bite she will be fine
Ok, thank you very much! When she ate it, it looked like she didn’t make it smaller. Then, she didn’t want more greens after that. But, she hasn’t really wanted greens much at all today, so I don’t know if it was related. She also had a bit of a black beard right after. Not very dark though. Only slightly. But, it went away when she ate a cricket.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Ok, thank you very much! When she ate it, it looked like she didn’t make it smaller. Then, she didn’t want more greens after that. But, she hasn’t really wanted greens much at all today, so I don’t know if it was related. She also had a bit of a black beard right after. Not very dark though. Only slightly. But, it went away when she ate a cricket.
Crickets make everything better 😉

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom