Is she gravid?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
is she gravid? Is she gravid based on this x-ray. I think the doctor said no but now I’m questioning my memory because she is digging and glass surfing. I just want to make sure.
1EF0555B-3DC6-4407-9100-C7D9447DA3CE.jpeg

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

I agree. It appears to me, that she has some eggs developing in her belly!
How long has she been digging?

Tracie
She has been digging for a week. This is strange that you guys think she’s gravid. Because when I posted it I remembered the vet said she wasn’t. Said that the round shapes were intestines

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
She has been digging for a week. This is strange that you guys think she’s gravid. Because when I posted it I remembered the vet said she wasn’t. Said that the round shapes were intestines
It is not all the time. But every once in a while she goes in her hut and dogs. More frequently for a couple of days. I’m scared because I took the lay box out for a day thinking she wasn’t gravid.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That xray is not a clear one at all. The first one looks very much like eggs. Just put her laybox back in and let her choose where she lays . Sometimes they choose another area, like their cave. It's natural so she should be fine.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom