Is near his eye normal?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
It looks like it goes inward. I don’t know if I just didn’t notice it before because it is a little darker now. Or if something is wrong. Is it normal?
32EF81EA-BD09-44AB-B23F-CF003D21207B.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm guessing he is your first dragon 🐉. They are like kids, we worry over every little thing with the first one. By number two we are more relaxed, by number three we are like shake it off you'll be ok 👌 lol 😆

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm guessing he is your first dragon 🐉. They are like kids, we worry over every little thing with the first one. By number two we are more relaxed, by number three we are like shake it off you'll be ok 👌 lol 😆
It's actually a she that has laid eggs about 2 weeks ago after we talked through it via conversation. It's no wonder O.P is nervous because his vet took xrays when we suspected that Cole was gravid. The clueless vet thought that the eggs on the xray were intestines so with such an experience it's understandable that people get concerned over seemingly minor things when e person [ veterinarian ] should be the expert but can't even see eggs on an xray. But Toad took good care of Cole and she stayed well and laid her eggs and has had a good appetite and seems to be doing well. :)

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom