Is a muscle twitch on her side ok?

Toadleagend

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, I believe my bearded dragon’s muscle twitched on her side. It is right where I can see her breathing. But, it didn’t look like breathing, although I’m not 100% sure. She did it when she turned her head to look at what I was doing. It looked like a twitch. Is that ok? Or is something wrong

Attachments

• FCA123D7-B4C6-4FBD-B7D1-622F1A191895.jpeg
    FCA123D7-B4C6-4FBD-B7D1-622F1A191895.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 19

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, I believe my bearded dragon’s muscle twitched on her side. It is right where I can see her breathing. But, it didn’t look like breathing, although I’m not 100% sure. She did it when she turned her head to look at what I was doing. It looked like a twitch. Is that ok? Or is something wrong
They get muscle twitches like we do

Toadleagend

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
As long as its not a constant thing --- tremors are not good twitches are normal
Ok, thank you very much! I thought I might have seen it again a few times while I was trying to look at her again. But a lot smaller subtler version. Where I can’t tell if it’s the same thing. Or if it is nothing at all. Is that ok?

Toadleagend

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Have we gone over the uvb? Tell me what your using and where it is in the tank
Yes, I believe we have. It is the t5 ho 10.0 uvb. It is over her basking as much as possible. And around 7-10 inches away from the basking. I have a wide mesh screen. Also, I give her d3. Thank you for your help!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Druck
Top Bottom