Is a muscle twitch on her side ok?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, I believe my bearded dragon’s muscle twitched on her side. It is right where I can see her breathing. But, it didn’t look like breathing, although I’m not 100% sure. She did it when she turned her head to look at what I was doing. It looked like a twitch. Is that ok? Or is something wrong

Attachments

• FCA123D7-B4C6-4FBD-B7D1-622F1A191895.jpeg
    FCA123D7-B4C6-4FBD-B7D1-622F1A191895.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 26

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, I believe my bearded dragon’s muscle twitched on her side. It is right where I can see her breathing. But, it didn’t look like breathing, although I’m not 100% sure. She did it when she turned her head to look at what I was doing. It looked like a twitch. Is that ok? Or is something wrong
They get muscle twitches like we do

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
As long as its not a constant thing --- tremors are not good twitches are normal
Ok, thank you very much! I thought I might have seen it again a few times while I was trying to look at her again. But a lot smaller subtler version. Where I can’t tell if it’s the same thing. Or if it is nothing at all. Is that ok?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Have we gone over the uvb? Tell me what your using and where it is in the tank
Yes, I believe we have. It is the t5 ho 10.0 uvb. It is over her basking as much as possible. And around 7-10 inches away from the basking. I have a wide mesh screen. Also, I give her d3. Thank you for your help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom