is $300 a good deal for a 50g tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafoo

at my local pet store theres a 50g tank thats 36x19x19 and its for $300. theres also a 65g tank thats 36x19x24 for $350. i live in a small town so i cant compare to anywhere, and i cant find anything like that on the computer to compare to. im in canada so the prices are a bit diffrent then you guys outa canada but im sure it aint to big of a diffrence and you can still give a decent opinion!

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to double post but is it a front closing? or Pull out screen top? The ones with the front doors are about twice as much.

Kalyn

mafoo

Original Poster
theres a sale for a 55g tank for $130 at a diffrent pet store but im not going for a 55g because now that i think of it my bearded dragon wont have much room to turn around. it is a front closing one so i think its a not bad deal.i gotta say it would be nice to have but now i just dont know if i should get the 50g, or the 65g! only diffrence is height so i dont know if he will climb up higher or what. all i know so far is im buying a bigger tank in a few days!

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Baby Beardies tend to climb a lot, however when they are older they tend to hang out on the floor rather than climb lol lazy guys!

Kalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom