Introducing Jada

Status
Not open for further replies.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
This is when Jada came into our lives.
Jada2.jpg

A month later she is stretching her arms. Maybe she thinks she will grow faster.
CIMG2033002.jpg

She is 4-1/2 months old now.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She's soooooo cute!!! And she has a teddy bear too!
I think she was making sure that when she dozed off, she wouldn't slide off of her comfy pillow. Or she's learning how to fly. :lol: I have to admit that that's one funny pose, even for a beardie. :mrgreen:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Wow, look how big she's gotten! And brighter too. I just love the 'sexy arms' pic - I've never seen a beardie in that position before (and I thought I'd seen them all!). :lol:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Her pillow is a small rice bag wrapped in papertowels. She loves it. I have never seen a baby sprawl out like that. She puts herself in the weirdest positions. I had to move her to a larger tank because she would fly off her rock and hit her hit on the screen. So we feel she pretends to be a plane. lol

Thanks everyone, she has a great personality. Never thought we would have another baby in the house.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Wow, she's grown well over the month. Great job taking care of her. Doesn't look like she's spoiled at all :mrgreen: .

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
She really is a beauty. Wonderful colors and growing so fast. Nice healthy beardie. I love the "flying" picture. It must feel good for them to stretch out like that.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. :D She was a little behind in size when she came into our lives. She caught up fast though.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
You know, I really don't know. :lol: When she started eating I think she forgot how to stop. OMG, she eats twice what Magick and Semi did at this age. :shock: I think she is truly trying to catch up.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Sandy,

Jada is very pretty. That is a cute picture of her trying to fly! :lol: So she is growing fast & eating you out of house & home now huh? That sounds about right. I am sure that she will be very happy with you.
Great job with her, she looks great.

Tracie

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Jada is beautiful.I am glad to hear I am not the only one dealing with a veracious baby.You forget very quickly exactly how much they eat!But in the end its all worth.I love the rice pillow idea and obviously so does Jada :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom