I'd Love To See Your Beautiful Dragons Send Pics Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJay09

Weezy again this is the why aren't there a **** ton more worms in my fruits and veggies
100_1114.jpg

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I love it! I am going to place Jack worms this morning in with his salad. That idea came from
another beardie lover here on this site also. So I guess Jack is going to have a Chief Salad this
morning....Well.....minus the cheese :wink:
Josie
Jacks Mom

AJay09

ya thats what ive been doing with weezy from day 1, they gut load themselves if he dont get um first lol. Plus it was a way get him 2 like his veggies when he was a baby the worms make the salad and fruits wiggle around now he jus goes for the salad with or without worms hes a very good eater i jus picked up ahealthy herp instant meal dragon food dehydrated mixes veggies,grasshoppers, dandelion,red clover tops ,corn, green beans,leeks,zucchini,banana all freeze dried i mixed half in this morning after i soaked it with chopped romaine and a few wax worms as a treat, its supposed 2 be 1 serving but i can get 2 out of in no problem.HE LOVED IT

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Where did you get something like that at? I don't think our pet store here have anything like that.
Can you purchase it online?

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Is this the full name of it?
"herp instant meal dragon food dehydrated mixes" ??

And by the way it worked!!!!! I put Jacks worms at the bottom of his Kale and he got a few good pieces of it
in his mouth while getting the worms. So I put the last bit of his crickets in there also. He's full now!
I'm gonna do that from now on. Even if he just gets a piece of Kale here and there still it's better then
him not eating it at all.
I found it it's called (Healthy Herp Dragon Food Instant Meal Reptile Food) Thanks

AJay09

ya 2 day was the first day i gave it 2 him i will be buying more of these for sure just not form petco 2.49 for 1 serving which i get 2 out of but onlines cheaper .

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have a poll I just started in "Off Topic Area" called: VOTE FOR JACK!
Check it out everyone.
Thanks Josie Jacks Mom

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is Jack today, He is getting so much better
I just made him a really cool pad so he can be with me while I work in the frontroom.
I think he likes it, he can see outside really good. He is starting to get more and more color Dawn just like you said
he might. He really turns color when I put him in the water??? Hum Not sure why, then later on he turns darker.
In any case I am having a blast with him. Sure a lot different tone with me than last week huh!
Have a great day and keep on sending the pictures I love them.

100_8523.jpg

100_8539.jpg

100_8530.jpg

100_8535.jpg

100_8527.jpg

100_8529.jpg

100_8535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom