I want this book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anc90

Hatchling Member
I think we can all get together and write a book like that! :D

It looks adorable,I saw it on Ebay the other night!

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We should do that! There's already a BD.org calender :p Yeah I found a used one on Amazon for like $17 so I bought it because for some reason this book is uber expensive brand new.

anc90

Hatchling Member
I would buy that book!! We really should,I'm sure with all our stories and pictures we could come up with an awesome children's book!

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
UHG! im pissed right now. I ordered this book on amazon from Sliverlight Books because they had it used but in good condition for like $17 which is a great price because for some reason this book is ridiculously expensive brand new. I placed the order on Aug 30 and received the order confirmation e-mail from amazon. I had heard nothing since. So I contacted the seller on the 3rd to see what was up and if my order had even been shipped or processed. Nothing. Today I checked my e-mail and nothing still. I had a suspicion so I checked my junk mail and I see I got a reply from them. Apparently I purchased a book that was already bought but was just still on the site. So it was canceled and refunded. The only thing is I never got any notification of this cancellation and my husband is the one who purchased it and he can't even find it in his bank account so hopefully that means it was refunded. I am so mad! What was it doing still listed and able to be purchased if it was already bought?! :banghead: If they would have notified me sooner I could have ordered the next cheapest one for $18 but now that ones gone too. So all thats left are expensive ones. :protest: Ok i'm done ranting. I still want this book so I am going to try and find other deals somewhere.

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I found it for only $9.95 +tax and shipping on the University of Lincolon Nebraska bookstore website. I don't even know how I came across it. But that price is a steal so I purchased it. But they are taking forever.

anc90

Hatchling Member
Aceyourface":sfhcx7uj said:
I found it for only $9.95 +tax and shipping on the University of Lincolon Nebraska bookstore website. I don't even know how I came across it. But that price is a steal so I purchased it. But they are taking forever.
Thats good! I can't believe there was like 2 on ebay for about 200$!

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
anc90":3mse0ndu said:
Aceyourface":3mse0ndu said:
Thats good! I can't believe there was like 2 on ebay for about 200$!
That's crazy! Yeah the most I've seen it listed for was one on amazon for $999.99 I'm thinking yeah right! I honestly don't see why this costs so much. The most I would ever pay for a book like this is $30 maybe $40 if I saw it in person and thought it was worth it. I have tried searching to find out why it's so pricey and there is nothing.

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I know it's been a while since I posted but I was getting ready for bed last night when it dawned on me. I still haven't received my book! So I went and checked the site and it still said the order status was "in process" in their FAQ it said most orders only take 2 days to prepare and ship. It has been two weeks! So I emailed customer service. And once again my order had been cancelled without my knowledge. This is getting rediculous! Why is it so hard to get this book at a reasonable price?!

anc90

Hatchling Member
Aceyourface":t338ojwu said:
Well I know it's been a while since I posted but I was getting ready for bed last night when it dawned on me. I still haven't received my book! So I went and checked the site and it still said the order status was "in process" in their FAQ it said most orders only take 2 days to prepare and ship. It has been two weeks! So I emailed customer service. And once again my order had been cancelled without my knowledge. This is getting rediculous! Why is it so hard to get this book at a reasonable price?!

Wow thats horrible,I hope you complained to both stores!! You're having no luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom