Hypo Translucent Leatherback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know a good online breeder where I can buy a hypo translucent leatherback? i'm trying to get one as a gift. Bloodbankdragons has one I think, but does anyone know who else sells these? I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Lurhstaap

Juvie Member
I BELIEVE the breeder I bought my new female from, Rainbow Bearded Dragons, has hypo trans leatherbacks. I'm not 100% sure but you may want to check.

luissandoval87

Original Poster
thanks a lot. I checked them out, but they didn't have any. I guess Bloodbankdragons are the only ones that I've seen that constantly have them the only thing is that they go by fast. I guess I'll just have to keep checking until I see one and act fast. thanks again.

Lurhstaap

Juvie Member
Keep watching -- I'm almost positive that Tamara at Rainbow does have the stock to produce hypo trans leatheries. You may want to e-mail her and ask if she intends to breed any such dragons any time soon, and, if so, when. I have found her very friendly and easy to work with. That said she's the only breeder I've ever bought from -- Pele is my first ever "purebred" dragon, as opposed to a random-bred petstore dragon -- so I don't have a lot to compare to. Still, she replies promptly to email, so it's worth asking, I think. I remember when I was looking over her site a month ago, there was a hypo leatherback that was het for trans. It's sold and gone now, but like I said, it may be worth adding her site to your list of ones to check up on. :) Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom