Three months. So many changes

The new Arrival November

002-3.jpg

Mid shed today

004-4.jpg

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't have a scale here. Sorry. It's only been a warm (50's) few days herein PA and its not going to last. He's got that German Giant in there and I think it shows. :)

Good thing he's such a nice guy. He's my gentle German Giant. I'll have a length later today though. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
HeHe...it looks like she never moved in three months, just turned her head...and of course, to say " Excuse me..do you mind, can't a girl shed in privacy ".. :roll:

LJean

Extreme Poster
He sure is growing up fast. I wish they would stay small a little while longer. Though they are easier to handle when they are a bit bigger.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Howlin' Rex is 17 3/4 inches. Tiantha is just over 20 and she is my adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom