How often to bathe dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirakai

I got a new baby dragon, she is 2 months old. How often should I give her a bath? And anyone have tips about giving them baths?

kyliem

i usually give my lizard a bath everyday, i splash water on his back and use my fingers to wet his head and beard... he also has the habit of pooping in his tub which is REALLY conveinent because it keeps his tank alot cleaner :)

ma9u5

Since she is two months old you can use a plastic container and fill it with enough water to slightly come over her back but don't fill it up too much where she has a hard time standing in it. You can also use a sink with shallow water just like before, but you normally have to clean out the sink because they love pooping in the water because they don't to even like making their own cage dirty. Just let them soak for a good 10-20 mins before getting them out and they will mostly like just to swim or get out of the water but just don't let them they will eventually calm down and soak and prob eventually poop :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom