How many members in the Uk? And where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco1985

Snarf":iyopzci2 said:
awesome! I certainly envy you for not being here now lol - I live in Cardenden (most people just tilt and look confused so expand) some landmarks would be; Lochgelly, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes :lol:
cool. I know where cardenden is. I have friends that live there. I am from Kelty.

Hi everyone me and Kiki are from Norwich Norfolk it's nice to have a uk based section as the us beardie owners have a lot of different names for food and stuff can get abit confusing I tend to find myself googling everything lol

bigpapa1069

Hey just added myself to this im gary i stay in falkirk which is central scotland.

Im 30 and live wi rex who is 1 and a half year old male beardie!!

Gelfling

Hi, just thought I would join in and tell everyone I am from Belfast! Pleased to meet Beardie brits and scots! Hopefully there are some more northern ireland folk out there!? :blob5: I am the pround owner of Rosie (Axl Rose) who is 9 months old! Am having some problems with her, hopefully you more experienced owners out there from the uk can help me!

drstevo

I'm not in the UK per se! But having studied in Liverpool for 3 years (and live/from Donegal Republic of Ireland) I have a claim lol. I study at Queens Belfast, so any (northern or southern) irish (and anyone else) give me a shout about beardies! Especially in Belfast, as I need good sources for feeders/equipment etc..,

Kind regards,
Stevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom