How many members in the Uk? And where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi46

Wow bet thats an interesting job. I work nights as part of my shift pattern and I must admit the nights were 'interestin' to say the least, its times like that i wished i worked indoors. Think I hugged the radiator the most of the nigh but made no difference as by morning I felt like a (barely) walking talking ice pop

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Its interesting but so stressful- ive got a class of 60 4-5 year old children in one room (2 teachers) with the majority having English as a second language- the stress of it has put me off having kids myself ha ha. As much as i love horses i couldnt do your job; as cool as it sounds- im too much of a wimp when it comes to the cold lol but hats off to you for braving it :D

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
lol i loved being a student, i seemed to have more money then :? I remember thurs nights clubbing, taking the day off uni on a fri, deciding i was still too tired to get out of bed on a mon....lol. What you studying?

Rossi46

wow, bet thats an interesting job. I remember being on nights and think I hugged the radiator for the vast majority of the shift, was a walking, talking ice pop by the end of it. I did hear the other day we're meant to be getting the worst winter in 100 years (wouldnt mind if we had a decent summer) I hope they're wrong, cant imagine it being worse than last year. If it is I think I'll take up hibernation haha

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
catUK":21cudnjx said:
lol i loved being a student, i seemed to have more money then :? I remember thurs nights clubbing, taking the day off uni on a fri, deciding i was still too tired to get out of bed on a mon....lol. What you studying?

Illustration :)
And yes a better summer would be nice,
They predicted this year that our summer would be the hottest yet, It tuned out to be one of the worst!
Weather predictions are always wrong :/

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Illustration, excellent. I did art at college eeeh it was a decade ago - how time flies!! Think we had a week of hot weather- it was 36 degrees in the classroom- complete torture! They keep saying about how we're harming the ozone layer and it'll cause a rise in temps.....well i'm yet to experience it!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
catUK":17iaq6zk said:
Illustration, excellent. I did art at college eeeh it was a decade ago - how time flies!! Think we had a week of hot weather- it was 36 degrees in the classroom- complete torture! They keep saying about how we're harming the ozone layer and it'll cause a rise in temps.....well i'm yet to experience it!

Lol, i think were more going into ice age more than any thing else! :shock:

Rossi46

Havent you already had some snow in scotland, or was it just on the high grounds? Well winter is definately here, the cold keeps drainin the battery on my bike and had frost on my windowscreen the other day. Would definately opt for hibernation if I could :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom