How do I enhance my relationship with Mushu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
The title sounds a bit weird doesn't it. :lol:
Anyway what I mean is how do I get him to do things like *clears throat* snuggle with me :oops: and come to me when he's done messing around.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
does he like to be held? Our girls like to be held and sometimes they prefer it to anything else, other times they want to wander all over the bedroom and we must go looking for them. But in the evening, they prefer to sleep on us, especially if we cover their eyes.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
beardie parents":3h9ino52 said:
does he like to be held? Our girls like to be held and sometimes they prefer it to anything else, other times they want to wander all over the bedroom and we must go looking for them. But in the evening, they prefer to sleep on us, especially if we cover their eyes.

+1

Ziggy loves to be held :love5:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I would think they would look scared. Goldie when with us on a quad trip (day time, this time) and because of one of the quads having problems Goldie and I stayed with the truck while Bill went on the trip to take pics. After about a couple of hours, Goldie was convinced Bill was in trouble and she had this worried look in her eyes. She was worried about him because he wasn't back when she thought he should be. Watch them, you will figure out what they are saying when you get more used to them. Also, try to hold him at the end of the day, ours are more willing to be held then. If they want to sleep, however, they will try to crawl away to find a dark place to sleep, then you can put an old t-shirt or piece of cloth over his eyes, it usually works for our two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom