How big is Yours? "Mine is......."

Status
Not open for further replies.

joea

Hatchling Member
Kirbi :love5: is 15.5 months old - 24" long (June) - weighs 2.00 Lbs (907g) She was 945g June 7th.

I took this pics Wednesday during our visit to see her & to sit in the sun for about 45+ minutes.

Food & meds via stomach tube. Saturday we get to pick her up from her 3 week vet stay over.

Poor baby!

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Crixus is just shy of 11 months and is 18.5" and not sure of her current weight, last time we checked she was almost @ 400 grams.. I call her my mini dragon as she probably will never be stocky, but still growing..

Dragonkate17

Hatchling Member
My beardie Digger is 1yr 7months He's 14 inches and has a small body frame. We all thought he got bigger but just think he put on some weight.

aegillesp

Hatchling Member
Simon is about 22" and I think about 8 or 9 months old at 550 grams I think give or take a few grams. Total momma's boy!

joea":tmjs3i8k said:
Kirbi :love5: is 15.5 months old - 24" long (June) - weighs 2.00 Lbs (907g) She was 945g June 7th.

I took this pics Wednesday during our visit to see her & to sit in the sun for about 45+ minutes.

Food & meds via stomach tube. Saturday we get to pick her up from her 3 week vet stay over.

Poor baby!

What's wrong with ur dragon?

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
MikesBeardies":2qi8dujt said:
My two hold backs this year

Ladon (Male) is 1 1/2 months 8 inches and 20Grams

Gia (Female) is almost 2 months 9inches and 21 grams

Wow you have some big dragons!

Daenerys is 4 1/2 months old and 11 inches :)

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
Last time I weighed and measured
Sakari was 8.75 inches and 21 grams. He will be 3 months on the 2nd of October.
Ebenezer was 7 inches and 20 grams. He is 7 weeks old today.
They are both getting shed off today and when they are done I will update this response. Weighed and measured about a week ago.

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
Iroh seems to have stalled out at just under 16 inches, but he's shedding and beefing up noticeably with his general body mass, and is now up to 280 grams at five and a half months old. I think his body stopped growing longer so it could catch up on adding muscle and everything else to the length it already has. :lol:

tumblr_mtwvvdQ6V31qz56kjo2_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom