How big is your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Why didn't I think to keep better track?! :(

Here we are. Puff is 5 months, 2 days old. (Hatched 9/10/10)

0212112.jpg

0212114.jpg

He moved a bit by the ruler, so I am confident in saying he is at least 12". His head wasn't all the way down, either. This is the first time I've weighed him. I forgot my postal scale went in grams. He was 8 inches exactly when he arrived on October 20th.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
catUK":3joiktg2 said:
spyderk, Puff is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thank you! I think he's beautiful. :) I love his greens and oranges. My cell phone camera is crappy at doing him justice. :? He's on the small side, but he appears quite healthy on all accounts.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Scout's 8 months and he's 15" long. :D He was fourteen inches since november. DX Now he's fianlly grown an inch! I haven't weighed him in awhile though... At some point I need to get a digital gram scale... The one I use is a dial and it's in ounces so I ahve to convert them from ounces to grams on the comp. XD

Riza is 12"! She was 11" when we got her in january!
(She's over 1 year old and missing about half her tail... it's four or five inches long.The rest of her from nose to vent is about 6 or 7")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom