How active?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasinda

How active is your beardy? I just want to make sure that mine is normal. He mostly will sit and bask. Once in a while he will switch logs to climb. should he be more active then that? Or is that normal?

LisaAD

Mine are lazy when they are in their vivs but when i get them out to have a run round the room they are really active

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Brutus is 7 months old, and getting lazier. He does the same. only moves if he has to poop or switch basking spots. When he is out of the tank, though, he loves to run around and try to get away from me under the couch. He's a little conniver out of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom