Hi! Slash and Storm (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone am a 20yo male been lurking and reading, love the site just want to say hi and introduce you to my 2 dragon Slash and storm.

Here is slash (male) about a month ago lol . i belivie he his a sand fire correct me if wrong. he is currently 9.75"
I have had slash since july he was born in june
CameraZOOM-20090902073753.jpg

Earlier this week
2009-10-14223317.jpg

And this is Storm my Marketed Leucistic (Female) I just got her this past friday she is 11"
2009-10-23142005.jpg

Both together
2009-10-24110409.jpg

They get along great. I have more pics i'll soon

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome to the group. Slash and Storm are very cute babies. Can I ask how you got their names?

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Chevyrockstar":adae3 said:
Slash because of the guitarist from guns n roses
Storm because she will become real white as a adult

GNR was the 1st thing I thought of with the name Slash, but I wan't too sure if that was it given your age. :D

Chevyrockstar

Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":f736e said:
Hello and welcome. Cute poopers.. And I just love the picture with the coconut on his head!! :lol: :wink:
lol yes, he would sleep in it all the time till he couldnt fit anymore, now he has a log to sleep under

gini

Sub-Adult Member
Hi and Welcome!!! :D Those are great pics and you have gorgeous beardies!!! Love the names!!! I had a thing for Slash in my younger days... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom