Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM130

Hi all! My name is Desiree and my hubbie's name is Jeff. We just got 2 bearded dragons on Sunday (a boy and a girl) so we are new here too. You guys are very helpful with all of your info and knowledge. Thanks
Des

JDM130

Original Poster
They are I think about 6 -7 weeks she said. Right now we are housing them together until he starts to annoy her for sex all of the time then we will seperate them. We would like to try breeding when shes old enough too.

We got them from Dachiu and what a place! We live 3 hours away so we took the ride and how intersting to see her set up and what a nice lady too. Very knowledgable.

Their names are Draco and Sheila. We are having so much fun with them.

Glad to have joined here!

ReptileMom

Hatchling Member
I'm sure they are gorgeous. I get on their website alot and look. They have great looking dragons. Congratulations!

JDM130

Original Poster
First time putting pics on here so lets see if it works!

JDM130

Original Poster
Thankyou for the friendly welcomes. Yes they are very cute arent they? Im such a braggy mom, lol. She just shed some so she got some of vivid coloring back but he is grey and dull looking right now. Thanks again for the war welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom