help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

missdjcabz

Original Poster
yea i did no about that as my friend works there but she only decided to tell me after speedy got beta lol.
yea i got em from creamston and i had them get in water dragons 4 me 2 they got 6 last wed now they got 2.
im planning on buying their basalisk and theyre dessert horns aswell.
how olds your beardie?
mite have been from the same clutch as 1 of mine! lol.
have you been to silent world in tenby?
its well good in there they got everything.
what happend to ur beardie 4 that 2 happen then?
is it still ok tho?

missdjcabz

Original Poster
Drache613":dde8e said:
Hello,

You can buy a small water pump in the fish section, that you could use to make a waterfall for your water dragon. Unless you have a really large tank, it usually isn't a good idea to put something that large in a bearded dragons tank since they don't need tons of humidity like a water dragon would.

Tracie

yea my beardies do have quite a large tank and once a week i put in a large bowl and fill it just enuff for them to have a nice soak i was just thinking maybe it would be a good idea for it to have a filter to keep it clean as they are always going in and out of it while its there

ub003

Hi, I think there bout 7/8 months old now. I got 2. Thaught they were 2 males, but when I went to the vets las week bout his back, I found out that my other beardie is a She!

Waw you like you'r lizards if your thinking of getting all them too! I was looking atthe water dragons today while I was getting some locusts. They've got some more nice looking beardies up there again too.

Really not sure how he fractured his spine, think he must have done it when he was a bit smaller, then as he's grown it's more noticeable.
At the mo he's ok I think. Main concern the vet said is his spinal cord, which if it gets worse, could get trapped and he'd be paralised :( .

Yours are doing ok now then?
Was your last post to me?

Guy

missdjcabz

Original Poster
guttin.yea they have,yea i do like em.lol.working my way up so eventualy i can have my own reptile shop.i saw a new shop in milford 2day on the docks and it has reptiles i think,it hasnt opend yet bt u can c in thou da doors,goin down dere 2moz morning 2 c if its open.if its open and ur intrested ill let u no.can the vet do anythin for ur beardie?yea it was 2 u.lol

ub003

missdjcabz":2d38b said:
ah kwl.wots ur first name?how many beardies do u hav?how big is ur viv?

My names Guy. yours? So I've got 2 beardies, their in seperate tanks, exactly the same which measure 4 x 2 x 2 foot. They take up a fair bit of room in the living room!!! lol

Ye let me know, its always good to have another place to get stuff from if there was a problem with creamston. Thats cool if your thinking of doing that, id love to work with reptiles n stuff all day!

missdjcabz

Original Poster
im chris.did u make ur viv?i made mine wich is 4 x 3 x 2 its weird how it goes down in order.lol.my water dragon is in that 1 im hoping 2 get another 1 a femal and breed em same 4 my beardies and corn.well if it comes tru u can work 4 me.hahahaha

ub003

lol. Na did't build them. I was going to, but didn't really have the time. I'm in the middle of building some fake rocks n stuff for them, so hopefully i'll have them done by the middle of next week. I'll post some pics when im done. let me know what the place in milford is like be interested to know.

Cheers Guy

missdjcabz

Original Poster
yea ill let u no wot its like i tryd 2 c if it had a website and it does bt its not working the shops calld pets ahead by the way.it took me bout a day 2 make my viv,i mite make another 1 bt bigger cuz i wont an iguana.lol.howd u make fake stones?

missdjcabz

Original Poster
went 2 da shop and it was ok they only had a ball python,sum beardies,lepard geko bt they just started up so mite get more reptiles in soon,its cheap for vivs and stuff compared 2 creamston a small plastic plant in creamston cost me nearly £5,down ere it was £2 sumthin!i dont no if they did crickets and stuff cuz i didnt c any or pinkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom