Help. Possible excess heat exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarajasE

Original Poster
How would I give him his needed nutrients in the meantime? Should I mix his supplement powders with his water or this anything else I can do?

BarajasE

Original Poster
NEW PICS(Some recovery)
P1010270.jpg

He can open his eyes about this wide when hes active but if is just laying down he rather have his eyes closed like above. Although they seem to be sinking in a bit he puffs them a little outward sometimes too
P1010273.jpg

Compare to the previous over head shots that i first posted:
P1010272.jpg

P1010269.jpg

He likes to stand proud even when he is sick(Decided to run around the tank too):
P1010271.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, much much better. He seems to appear like he is feeling better also. :D

Tracie

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
He looks better! i wonder if maybe he has a deficiency in calcium or something? I saw that his lips near the corner were pulling away and his throat area is really swollen. did this swelling also happen when his eyes got swollen? just an idea and just wondering if that was normal or not...

msmaui

Juvie Member
Thank you very much for telling me about paws and claws. I'm glad that your little beardie is getting better!

BarajasE

Original Poster
Not really we tried to give him some food through the side of his mouth but he wouldn't really eat it. How exactly should we go about assisting him, it's my first time doing this and I don't wanna give him too much nor do I want to hurt him. His eyes are a work in progress but now it is all about trying to get him to eat.

BarajasE

Original Poster
To make matters even more difficult, it seems like he is going to shed soon during this time he normally gets lazy and hardly eats

BarajasE

Original Poster
It was a hard battle but that little guy was a fighter. A little tough guy until the end. I enjoy the times we did spend together I just I could have dedicated more time to you in your time of life. At least now I know that you aren't suffering anymore, no more pain. I love you Spikey(aka PIKO) RIP 2003-2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom