Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodooroo

just got my 1st BD for christmas he is happy healthy and very active. :D
also still new to froums so srry if any [ics i post dont show :cry:

SPOILED065.jpg

Voodooroo

Original Poster
thanx just got done feeding him some crickets he was chasing them all over had my family laughing :lol:

Voodooroo

Original Poster
well talking it over with my gf we decided to get another BD for zesus to have a friend she says he looks so lonely in his cage so i was wondering if i should wait a little longer or is it safe to get one now was thinking of buying one online from a breeder

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Hello and Welcome!
He is very cute! If you are planning on housing them together I would think twice about that.. b/c they can get very aggressive with one another.. Biting tails and fingers and such.. Sometimes it can turn into a really ugly situation.. Just a thought... a topic you might want to research on your own.. Didn't mean to shoot you down but just a suggestion :D

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
My thoughts exactly LovetheBeardie!!

Bearded Dragons are solitary and territorial reptiles and thrive when they live alone.

Other than fighting there are many other issues I could get into on why NOT to house 2 bearded dragons together.

Voodooroo

Original Poster
thanx for the advice :) but all the stuff i read today say they are a social animal but ill take the advice from experencied owners better than reading cause sometimes the internet is a lie

Voodooroo

Original Poster
ok another quick question iv been reading and all these differnet breeders and website suggest giving babies a salad the thing is they all have different times of when to give them a salad so im wondering do i give him a salad on a daily bases or bi-daily? and how often can they have fruit?

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Voodooroo":2496dbyp said:
ok another quick question iv been reading and all these differnet breeders and website suggest giving babies a salad the thing is they all have different times of when to give them a salad so im wondering do i give him a salad on a daily bases or bi-daily? and how often can they have fruit?

When they are babies they really don't eat a lot of salad but it's always good to offer it to them everyday... You can add fruit in with the salad.. I usually use Collards as the staple and then put some Carotts and Squash and a few cut up blue berries.. Here's a very helpful website as to what to feed.. www.beautifuldragons.com

Voodooroo

Original Poster
sweet thanx heading to the store now need diapers lol but ill write them down and pick some up and try tomorrow to see how he likes them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom