Hello from the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I've noticed most of you seem to be in America. Anyone else in the uk? I'm south east around junction 11 of m25. Looking for good reptile shops to get supplies etc.

Shenlong

hello hello :blob5: fellow English person, stuck here in sunny Dunstable, we have a nice little store in town, Wrigglies, and I use the Northampton Reptile centre and pets @ home for a lot of online bits too. If you fancy a trip round the ring road though both Wrigglies and the reptile centre have stores in Milton Keynes and there's plenty more stuff there to make it worth the trip.

Sharpy

Hatchling Member
Hi from Reading junction 11 M4.
We have 1 reasonable pet shop for supplies near junction 12. But I get most of my supplies beardie food online from bluelizardreptiles.co.uk their bugs are cheaper than pets at home & better quality.

Kay

Shenlong

check out the live food subscription service with the reptile centre tho, get the bugs from them and they're great, but they offer a free gift when you sign up, I ordered I think it was 200 calci worms,100 crikx and 50 waxworms to turn up every 2 weeks for just under £15 with delivery, got a free whitepython thermometer hygrometer this month which was handy, last month I think the gift was a cricket keeper. Just holdout until the gift is something you want/need liike I did and now I know my dragon lord will always have tasty treats coming and I don't even need to remember to order them anymore :lol: lazy me :lol: , then I just bulk order dubias and locusts as I need um :mrgreen: use NRC, bluelizard, pets @ home, amazon, swell, and eBay...just about anywhere I can find to order all other bits, remember a few of these sites are in direct competition with each other so it's always worth looking for the better deal, if I remember correctly pets at home are quite a bit cheaper on the T5 12% +D3 tubes than the others I found, just go for the click and collect option and pick it up in store when you do the next weekly shopping run

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Yeah am in uk, in Bournemouth. We have 2 really good reptile stores in town for supplies and reptile boarding if we go away.

Usually use livefood direct for our locusts and worms, they not the cheapest but find there locusts are better quality and very low death rate before feed them off, used ricks livefood but they seem to be shut since Christmas now which is a shame as he had a great range and good quality :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom