Having...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
:( Not much anyone can really say to make you feel better :( I wish there was.

I do want to say that I think you are a really cool person and I always follow your posts and whenever I see a post that you have replied to I always read it. I know its not like we have talked on this website or anything but I feel like we have a lot in common. Im not religious so I cant offer you any prayers but I just wanted to say that I do care.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Just remember that you gave her a lot of happy months!! She was loved and cared for right up to the end and you made that possible -without you, how would those last few precious months have been for her? Remember the happy moments and how much she inspired you - without Dex, you wouldnt have Ruben right now! You are a true inspiration!

Hugs!!!!
T

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
please know that we can understand and send lots of good wishes your way , a loss of a wonderful pet is like a loss of a dear friend , which they are . or a part of your family . but remember the wonderful times and the happy times that you shared with her and how this wonderful beardie angel led you to ruben and know that she is saying yay to go mom ! you can give him the love and kindness that you gave me that he so much needed and your doing great with him , and i am so glad i turned you into a great beardie slave to be the loving mommy you were to me and now ruben . hugs from me and my zoo to you

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Hope you are feeling a little better today. All I can say is... Every time I look at the pictures you posted of Dex, I can see the love and trust she had for you. You gave her more than time, you gave her safety, happiness and the knowledge that she mattered. I know it hurts to miss her but she's not really gone from your life. She's there beside you every move you make with Ruben, cheering you on and feeling smug because she made you the best Mummy.

Hugs from across the ocean, Frances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom