Have you ever slept with your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home one night from a friend's birthday party a little tipsy. I took out Chester since I hadn't had much time with him that day cause of work and the party. I turned on the tv and next thing I knew I woke up and was thirsty. As I was walking down the stairs he suddenly darted onto my shoulder and scared me to death. He had been latched onto the front of my shirt and was quite grumpy I dared wake him up. I'm grateful I thought to prop myself up so I didn't roll or anything and I'm glad he was okay. It's funny now but I'd never do it on purpose cause I toss a lot in my sleep. I have taken naps with him on the couch before because I don't roll around on the couch. He doesn't sleep during the day usually but he'll pass out happily then...

Shutensou

My beardie wont sleep unless he's in my bed for some reason. So I let him. I'm still sleeper, and I am always aware of his presence. :mrgreen:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Oh god kimmyk that sounds awful! im so sorry :/
I have a few times, but only when i had a double bed and i would put them on the furthest side on the pillow..
it would be a pretty bad sleep though, i would wake up constantly to see if they were ok ..
So i really try not too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom