Hammock Brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Most hammocks on the market are made of mesh or some type of twine looking stuff, both of these are dangerous in the fact that beardies can get their claws hung in them and the can do great damage to their toenails(pulling them off), toes, feet, legs and joints in the struggle to free them. I would recommend a hammock made of a cloth that is snag proof.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree. If you want a hammock go with solid cloth or fleece perhaps. There are some good options on Etsy. I'd go with the kind that has eyelets that you hang from command hooks rather than the suction cup style. The suction cups have a tendency to fall pretty often.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
I simply cut pieces of fleece in a triangle, snip little wholes in the corners and use suction cups or command hooks to hang. This set up is very inexpensive and easy to wash when necessary.

I have also made hammocks that span The end of the tank in a rectangle shape. Then they have more space to lay. In this set up you would use four hooks.

I buy fleece remnants at Joanne's and hobby lobby.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you all!

I'll just have to buy a yard or so of fleece and make some blankies and hammocks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom