Gus, Roux, & Babies (Dial-up beware HVY Pics) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Whenever I see little gaping mouths, my instinct is to want to stick a veggie in there. However, I am sure your babies do not turn up their noses at good greens! What happy little rascals you have, and beautiful too! I feel sorry for the ones in shed; they look itchy! I could make space for another viv, right?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
With some beardies that's the only way to get them to eat greens. But then it's always teaches them to close their mouths when they see you coming. That's when the "beat the closing mouth" game. We play that with Goldie a lot, thankfully it's not quite as often lately.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
yeah, Carlye's favorite saying lately "... mom, you know you want one..." now where did I lay that duct tape???

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those babies are so precious. Bet they all feel better with the sheds off. LOVE the smiling baby pictures, just melt your heart. :love5: :love5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Diane! But there is a constant shed going on in all enclosures. :)

Thank-you idcouple! :)

Okay I took a couple of videos a week or so ago of some of the babies eating salad.

(click to watch video)

(click to watch video)

Meet PeeWee he/she hatched at only 1 gram, at a month had only double his/her weight to 2 grams, but as of today is finally 5 grams. :D
No I'm not keeping this little one only spoiling him/her royally rotten for his/her forever slave. :mrgreen:
I absolutely love this ones short little snout. :love5:

DSC03512.jpg

Eating his/her wormies....
(click to watch video)

These are the most cannibalistic babies I have ever dealt with. I am constantly feeding them trying to save tails. As you will see I have several tail nips and one with a missing nail bed on right front hand.

A few random pic's of babies....

DSC03684.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

DSC03669.jpg

DSC03675.jpg

DSC03667.jpg

DSC03665-Copy2.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

DSC03608.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03639.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

DSC03716.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

PS... Tom I have been having nightmares about not having a leather hypo female for you. :laughing6:
This one I am almost positive is female.

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

DSC03607.jpg

DSC03606.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

Okay that's my fight with PB for the day... :wink:

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
I need to show Clovis that video of babies attacking their salad. All she'll eat is blueberries!
They are so pretty, and getting so big! I want!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just look at the size of them already. Quite a variety of colors too. :p

Isn't that something about them causing the tail nips, that must be upsetting to you. We certainly all know how well you take care of all your beardies.

Those videos were adorable, they sure can eat fast. :eek:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They sure are growing fast. Too bad about the biting; what if you kept a bowl/plate of food in there at all times?

PeeWee is such a delicate little darling. I'm sure he'll bulk up in no time.

fresnowitte":2greavh1 said:
No I'm not keeping this little one only spoiling him/her royally rotten for his/her forever slave. :mrgreen:
Uh huh.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, they are adorable! In the first video I saw one seriously hungry baby stop and tip it's head sideways to look up, probably wondering what was going on up there. He/She stopped for quite a while before it went back to eating. It must be one of the curious ones. They are fun. You can tell/teach them things and, in the case of Miss O and now Goldie, they enjoy learning, especially when they know they are loved. Fascinating.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Loved all the pics & the videos of them eating, especially PeeWee, were so cute. Boy they really love their salad. Sorry to hear about the tail nips, I know you put salad in there all the time, that doesn't prevent the biting, eh? Oh well, you're a great beardie mom so I know it's not that they're not getting fed enough. Hopefully that beautiful baby is the female Tom wanted!
Hugs 'n snuggles
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom