Gus, Roux, & Babies (Dial-up beware HVY Pics) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
I still cannot fathom a whole dragon only weighing a few grams LOL ... but then look at Crash. QUIT taking such beautiful pics of Gus, darnit, I want to come beardienap him!!! Crash would have issues, cause he's my baby... *big spoiled baby that is!*

OMG if I didn't have a 40 gallon fish tank moving in here within days... well, you know... ugh

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you ShannyBeard an I am keeping my eyes open for the ones that fit that discription. There are 8 non leathers and most of those are hypo so far. I will make sure to get some pic's of those babies up soon.

Thank-you Deb!
They really are beautiful little poopers...oh and yes they can chow down glad I started all them buggies months ago. :lol:

Dawn I am always amazed with how little these guys start off and how quickly they grow. It is hard to imagine that a beardie starts off that darn small. I can't believe how much they have grown already. I'm so waiting on that first shed.
I say kick out the fish :p and use the 40 for a beardie. :lol:

Thank-you Lisa!

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Do any of them have colored beards? I think that looks so striking! Wish I had the time, money, and space for another one. :( Could you be persuaded to post a video of the babies chowing down?

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":262p0qh9 said:
I say kick out the fish :p and use the 40 for a beardie. :lol:
ROFL yeah, but they were hubby's dad's... and they were one thing that brought him a lot of joy... so we need to make sure they are taken care of :D I think I am there, not sure if I need the last couple buckets... have filters running thru a cycle while I get a little snooze, and temp bucket is being oxygenated... I'm so tired, I gotta go sleep

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
How did I miss this thread?! :shock: Don't know if I'll show Katherine, she might sneek out to Cali and get her some babies! :laughing6: :love5: And Roux- she is such an awsome beauty. Gus is handsome, but Roux takes the prize. Barb, you could make a whole calender of just her. :mrgreen:

Sandy H

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Beautiful handsome amazing cute and adorable little poopers u got not only them the parents to wow and yes plz Put some more pics and a video of them eating

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Sandy and Zeusmybeardie!
Roux is very photogenic Sandy. :D

littlebirdy":qn41vr9f said:
Do any of them have colored beards? I think that looks so striking! Wish I had the time, money, and space for another one. :( Could you be persuaded to post a video of the babies chowing down?
There are small specks of color, but still to soon to tell. I'm sure most will have tangerine beards like Roux.
Yes, I could be persuaded...but not today :( ...I'm still doing some maintenance on my computer. :banghead:

Will post a few new pic's in a bit...I'll try to get a video up too.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
ok, I know you're doing maintenance on your 'puter...
and I know you have your hands full...
you've got a million and twelve things to do today...
but I will be the troll and say
MORE PICTURES, we need MORE PICTURES!!! :twisted: :roll: :shock:
Don't beat me up, ya know, just being a brat today ROFL

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
OMG those babies are so beautiful, we're all going thru withdrawl...
so when you get a chance, please share them with us ROFL
(we all know you're just bogarting 'em!!!)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I won't beat you up, Dawn, I may join you in your demands, tho. The closest I will get to a baby beardie is the pics I see on here and I would love to see more baby pics, especially Barbara's babies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay...okay! I'm off to fight with PB as soon as I have finished watering the garden and picking some greens.

I randomly picked up a baby yesterday and weighed him/her...still can not be positive on the sexes...I don't think it was the largest baby, but one of the bigger ones....***drum roll***......... 12 grams! :mrgreen:
I have to do weigh ins and measurements at bath time today so will see where everyone is. It's so amazing how fast these little poopers grow.

Be back in a bit with pic's!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Where is Gus from, if you don't mind me asking?

I keeping looking at the pics of him - I AM IN LOVE!!! :love10:

I love his eyes and his short little snout!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Stella I received Gus from one of our members that lives in my area. Chris couldn't keep him because he had to take a job out of town an he felt that Gus(Angus) needed more attention. I'm so glad I gave this crazy hunk a home. He's not like any other beardie I have ever had. He's is such a character... I just love him and his crazy antics. ***Thank-you so much Chris***

I know Gina their are a few real porkers in this clutch....make the average ones look small. :lol:

Okay so for a few pic's....

LittleBirdy I took this one for you but as you see there isn't much color on their beards yet...it will come though I'm sure of it...maybe after this shed or the next. Roux has the prettiest tangerine beard.
DSC03202.jpg

DSC03086.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

Does Aiden look happy or what? He so loves the babies! :love5:
DSC03103.jpg

DSC03094.jpg

DSC03098.jpg

DSC03131.jpg

DSC03136.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03175.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

Okay picture mongers...I'm okay for now right? :lol:

There's a bit of shed going on some are only shedding their tails and faces and some their entire bodies.

Will try to post some more later if I do not melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom