Greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes but I would cut it up small or shredd it--- and it is a staple feeder-- try it--- it is trial and error- w/ food look at the nutrition website I posted to see what else you can try w/ him-+ what greens have you tried?
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
I use a peeler for our squash to keep it thin and then still cut it up into small pieces.

Also, how about moving the cricket box to where he can't see it? ;)

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Any kind of squash is good... I usually grate mine, and Figment gobbles it down. I've started mixing the mushy grated squash with the greens and have had more luck with my salad-averse dragon and eating his veggies.

WinFam01

Juvie Member
ComicBookMama":2olufb5d said:
Any kind of squash is good... I usually grate mine, and Figment gobbles it down. I've started mixing the mushy grated squash with the greens and have had more luck with my salad-averse dragon and eating his veggies.
'Grate' idea!
Haha, couldn't resist.

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
I’ve been giving him collards- he LOVES the squash. I boiled some for him today and mashed it up with the calcium he needed today and he loved it. It’s so cute watching him eat it haha, he liked eating it off my fingers. Does he still need greens if I continue giving him this?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes you want a balanced diet and you dont need to cook the squash -- you can feed raw -- and its great he loved it - offer different greens like turnip kale and mustard --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom