green fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well this morning he seems to be fine, after he wormed up he was back to normal, eating no black beard no puffing, maybe he was just grumpy? i dont know what his problem was. but after i gave him hi warm bath and he basked he was completely fine

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So how are things going for your dragon, is he doing pretty well then?

Tracie

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea hes fine. he onkt bearded me when i took his worm dish away hahah. even though it was empty i guess he like the thought it was in there. so i gave in and fed him more.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great that he's doing better. His color is good & he is active?

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea, he must have eaten something bad. as i started to think he did eat some of the fertilizer that i had in his plants, only a little piece and i think he realized it wasn't food and didn't eat anymore of it

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news he is feeling better. Is he eating alot then? Keep us posted on him. :D

Tracie

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
he ate about 30pw's and 50 crickets plus the greens today so yeah he's eating alot

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
bmmst1":2325c said:
yea, he must have eaten something bad. as i started to think he did eat some of the fertilizer that i had in his plants, only a little piece and i think he realized it wasn't food and didn't eat anymore of it
You have live plants in his tank, are you sure that they are "safe" plants? Some plants & fertilizers are toxic, so you might want to consider that.

It's good that he has his appetite back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom