Going on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
I’m going on vacation for the next week. Will my bearded dragon still remember me? I’m curious on how well their memory is

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure. They even go into funks sometimes when they are left behind. They don't tend to hold a grudge though =). Do you have someone to care for him while you're away?

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":3qd7o88t said:
Sure. They even go into funks sometimes when they are left behind. They don't tend to hold a grudge though =). Do you have someone to care for him while you're away?
My sister is watching him i video chatted her and he looked so sad he was sitting under his rock. Normally I’m interacting with him all day almost taking him out before bed and watching tv with him

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He probably misses the interaction and routine. I'm sure he'll be glad when you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom